- Massimo Dutti
- Tordera, Barcelona (ES)
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
- Design - Garments & Accessories
In Massimo Dutti we are currently looking for an Intern Designer to join our Womenswear Team in our Headquarters, in Tordera, Barcelona.
YOUR MAIN FUNCTIONS WOULD BE:
- Search for fashion trends information to be up to date and assure an innovative collection according to the commercial characteristics of Massimo Dutti brand.
- Put together and search information for the moodboards, colors and materials for each collection.
- Sketch models and prepare the technical datasheet for samples development.
- Research, development and selection of the fabrics which are going to be worked with, to simplify the timing of development and guarantee good finishing of the sample collection.
- To follow up the development process of the samples and their possible improvements.
HOW DO WE PICTURE YOU?
- Training in Fashion Design.
- Knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Intermediate level of English.
- The possibility of an internship agreement.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- An incorporation into the design team, and learning from a world reference company in fashion.
- You will be able to eat at our company-subsidized canteen service.
- You can enjoy our gym facilities, as well as participating in yoga and cardio classes.
- A company-paid bus service departing from different pickup points all around Barcelona, Mataró and Vallés for your daily commute to the office.
- InLife, an employee-only club which bring products and services closer to our offices (pharmacy, courier, etc.).
- By being part of the Inditex group, you will be able to buy in all our brands, with a 25% discount/reduction on the retail price.
Massimo Dutti is a company committed to equal opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert