Product Manager Menswear
- Massimo Dutti
- Tordera, Barcelona (ES)
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Coordinator / Executive
In Massimo Dutti we are looking for a Product Manager in the Menswear team in our HQ in Tordera, Barcelona, Spain.
You will be responsible for defining, planning and developing the commercial campaign strategy for your markets.
You will define the positioning and management of the product in store through a deep knowledge of the market, coordinated with the buying team and store management, in order to reach the sales, margin and balance entry targets established.
YOUR MAIN FUNCTIONS:
- Analysis of your market: competitors, fashion trends, seasonality, key events, as well as customer profile and behavior, in order to make decisions, about the product, as adapted to market needs as possible.
- Work with the buying department, communicating market needs, reviewing sub-families on a weekly basis and defining together the final product.
- Perform a constant analysis of the sales of your markets and follow up on the achievement of your sales objectives. Based on the results, establish action plans and redefine the customer.
- Maintain communication with Store Managers and Country Managers to receive inputs from the store (customer, market, product) and implement action plans for the correct management of the product, providing solutions and unifying criteria.
- Select the product to be sent to its market at store level, ensuring that it covers the commercial needs. To do so, they take into account variables such as seasonality, sales rhythm, stock, sizes, etc.
- Analyze and execute merchandise movements (centered) between stores to ensure sales optimization.
- Define and carry out the sales management for the season, planning the optimal stock, defining the price cutting strategy, defining the communication display to be applied according to the country's legislation, etc.
HOW DO WE IMAGINE YOU?
- Higher education in Economics, Business Administration and Management, or similar.
- Specialization training will be valued: international trade, fashion business management, etc.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar position.
- Previous experience in a store is highly valued.
- You will be able to eat at our company-subsidized canteen service.
- You can enjoy our gym facilities, as well as participating in yoga and cardio classes.
- A company-paid bus service departing from different pickup points all around Barcelona, Mataró and Vallés for your daily commute to the office.
- InLife, an employee-only club which bring products and services closer to our offices (pharmacy, courier, etc.).
- By being part of the Inditex group, you will be able to buy in all our brands, with a 25% discount/reduction on the retail price.
Massimo Dutti is a company committed to equal opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert