PA TO SENIOR MANAGEMENT: PART TIME
The PA role at Saloni is an excellent opportunity for a confident, pro-active individual who thrives in a busy, multi-tasked environment. The successful candidate will play an important role in supporting heads of departments in ensuring our studio of around 25 staff runs smoothly each day. Working with the Heads of departments and wider team to improve processes and communication and deal with any office/studio issues that arise. This is a part time, office based role max 3 days a week.
The Role: Overall responsible for the smooth operation of day to day studio operations while working with different stakeholders in the business.
- Responsible for office maintenance, and employee queries including liaising with service providers, managing any future office moves
- Booking & Coordination of Travel Arrangements - Air/Hotels/Visa's to budget
- Checking Employee monthly expenses against budget and submit to finance for processing
- Management office supplies within a set budget, to include product research and price negotiations with suppliers
- Liaising with IT Support regarding ongoing upgrades and studio IT and phone issues
- Provide courier and mail outbound service for the office
- General assistance with all brand events, photo shoots and preparation for market dates
- Assist in recruitment and employee induction, Holiday record keeping etc.
- Other possible responsibilities include: Health and Safety
- Occasional PA support to the Creative Director
- Other Office adhoc duties as required
- Highly organised, having the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Self-starter, resourceful and able to find solutions
- Approachable and responsive - a confident and collaborative communicator
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs
- Must have at least one year's previous experience in office Management within a creative environment
- Some HR experience preferred