To coordinate and manage product needs between sales, design, and manufacturing entities overseas.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow up and help maintain seasonal Time and Action Calendars for each account/line
- Attend Cross Functional Team (CFT) meetings and provide recaps for distribution to Product Manager
- Support all required entries in our PLM system (YPLM), requires a strong knowledge of ERP or PLM systems.
- Assist in ordering, tracking and communication follow up for sample yardage and components
- Follow up, track, and communicate progress regarding all sampling and swatch book needs
- Follow up with PD team on all strike-off, lab dip and fabric development status
- Follow up and track Tech and Design team's status and approvals
- Help keep track of MOQ's, lead times, surcharges, and expenses
- Assist in creating bulk production purchase orders and cutting lists - matching to our ERP system (Blue Cherry'/QLIK reports)
- Learn to optimize 'Blue Cherry' reporting systems
- Learn how to communicate with our internal team members, factories, fabric, and trims suppliers as needed under the supervision of their managers
- Help track and log factory liabilities, expenses/invoices
- Participate in production WIP's follow-up
- Complete Work Orders for warehouse inventory transfers
- Other ad-hoc duties/reporting as assigned by Product Manager
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred, however, will consider job experience.
- At least 1 year of woven background as this position would support cover-ups. Swim background not required, but must have at least 2-3 years experience in production and ideally PD/R&D.
- Knowledge of the lab dips and strike off process, as well as be able to work with cross-function teams, most especially technical services is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate/advanced level of Excel skills required
- Must be organized, detail oriented with excellent follow up skills
- Must be able to accurately work with numbers
- Ability to work as a team member and follow direction
- Must have a keen sense of urgency and have an eagerness to learn new skills
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment of constant shifting priorities and changes
Working Conditions: Office
- Must be able to stand, sit, and walk 8 hours/day
All candidates MUST provide proof of at least 1 (one) COVID vaccination at the time an offer is made, or contact the SWIM USA Human Resources team, if eligible for an exemption.
SWIM USA is an EOE