Associate Production Manager
- Swim USA
- Easton, Pennsylvania
- Salary, annual bonus program, excellent benefits 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
To coordinate and manage product needs between sales, design, and manufacturing entities overseas.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow up and help maintain seasonal Time and Action Calendars for each account/line
- Attend Cross Functional Team (CFT) meetings and provide recaps for distribution to Product Manager
- Support all required entries in our PLM system (YPLM), requires a strong knowledge of ERP or PLM systems.
- Assist in ordering, tracking and communication follow up for sample yardage and components
- Follow up, track, and communicate progress regarding all sampling and swatch book needs
- Follow up with PD team on all strike-off, lab dip and fabric development status
- Follow up and track Tech and Design team's status and approvals
- Help keep track of MOQ's, lead times, surcharges, and expenses
- Assist in creating bulk production purchase orders and cutting lists - matching to our ERP system (Blue Cherry'/QLIK reports)
- Learn to optimize 'Blue Cherry' reporting systems
- Learn how to communicate with our internal team members, factories, fabric, and trims suppliers as needed under the supervision of their managers
- Help track and log factory liabilities, expenses/invoices
- Participate in production WIP's follow-up
- Complete Work Orders for warehouse inventory transfers
- Other ad-hoc duties/reporting as assigned by Product Manager
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred, however, will consider job experience.
- At least 1 year of woven background as this position would support cover-ups. Swim background not required, but must have at least 2-3 years experience in production and ideally PD/R&D.
- Knowledge of the lab dips and strike off process, as well as be able to work with cross-function teams, most especially technical services is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate/advanced level of Excel skills required
- Must be organized, detail oriented with excellent follow up skills
- Must be able to accurately work with numbers
- Ability to work as a team member and follow direction
- Must have a keen sense of urgency and have an eagerness to learn new skills
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment of constant shifting priorities and changes
Working Conditions: Office
- Must be able to stand, sit, and walk 8 hours/day
All candidates MUST provide proof of at least 1 (one) COVID vaccination at the time an offer is made, or contact the SWIM USA Human Resources team, if eligible for an exemption.
SWIM USA is an EOE
Swim USA designs, markets, and manufactures women’s swimwear for consumers around the world. Our long-term success was founded on the principles of delivering high quality apparel, superior customer service, and a strong team-oriented culture. We pride ourselves on being a leader in the industry continuously outperforming expectations in all facets of our business.
610 Uhler Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert