Fabric & Trim Sourcing Manager
- Swim USA
- Santa Fe Springs, California
- $80-85,000 annual salary + annual bonus program + generous PTO & industry leading benefits program
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Works with Designers and Product Managers to develop/source fabric and/or trim to execute the aesthetic expectations, appearance, hand feel and finish, as well as price point, quality, and testing requirements for our PA-supported brands.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises PA Product Development team to ensure daily processes, communication and RM deadlines are met for all developments and/or sourcing projects.
- Manage standardization, second sourcing and execution of fabric developments within parameters of our production sourcing strategy.
- Work closely with the PA Lab/Lab Manager and Product Management team to ensure streamline testing for all color or strike off approvals.
- Partner with mills and vendors to resolve any RM development related issue that may surface through the product lifecycle.
- Manage adoption/drop ratios for all PA-based brands for Leadership Presentation.
- Closely work with Product Development team to support lab dip, trim, print and bulk SOP's.
- Reviews and assesses raw material test reports. Proactive approach to risk assessment during development.
- Meet with core suppliers for new and existing raw materials.
- Contribute to ongoing Trend, Concept and Sustainability initiatives.
Education: College degree preferred; or relevant experience required
Experience: Minimum of 4-5 years' experience
Skills: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
Travel: as required
Working Conditions: office
Physical Demands: Must be able to stand, sit, and walk 8 hours/day.
SWIM USA is an EOE
Swim USA designs, markets, and manufactures women’s swimwear for consumers around the world. Our long-term success was founded on the principles of delivering high quality apparel, superior customer service, and a strong team-oriented culture. We pride ourselves on being a leader in the industry continuously outperforming expectations in all facets of our business.
610 Uhler Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert