Key Account Manager Digital Tommy Hilfiger (m/f/x)
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Düsseldorf, Germany
- Closing date
- 6 Jul 2023
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2.700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location of around 500 employees.
We are searching for a digital and performance driven expert who serves our biggest divisions and pan European pure players at its best. You should be someone who is easily connecting in a cross- functional way with other departments as well as who can work effectively with main stakeholders e.g., our Brick and Mortar Sales Team and our global Headquarter in Amsterdam in order to develop the perfect product assortment within the division.
A day in the life of a Key Account Manager Digital Tommy Hilfiger (m/f/x):
- You will develop strategies and measures to expand the digital presence of our brands with defined wholesale customers and subsequent control and management
- You will have cross divisional account responsibility
- You will sell divisional collections in our physical and digital showrooms
- You will be responsible for order creation and order management via our digital sell-in tool
- You will do budget- and net sales planning and monitor your division
- You will generate reports, forecasts, market and product analyses
- You will participate in national and international sales and collection meetings
- You will build the interface between your own, local category as well as other departments and the head office in Amsterdam
- You will have the responsibility for the divisional presentation in our PVH Region West online environment
- You will drive cross-functional projects in an agile e-commerce team structure with our channel management as well as the marketing team
- You will push forward the joint divisional and category development in close exchange and under the leadership of the corresponding category lead
What do we need from you? You have:
- A minimum of 4 years profound work experience in Sales, E-Com or Omni-Channel
- A high degree of team spirit
- A solution-oriented and precise working method and a strong analytical skillset
- Strong sales and negotiation skills and natural desire for improving solutions across people, processes and systems
- A hands-on mentality in working with frequently changing tools and software's to translate work resources into efficiency
- A very good command of written and spoken German and English
- A very good command of MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What you can expect from us:
- PVH offers you a smart working model (hybrid) including a flex office solution, a "work from anywhere" concept, meeting-free Fridays and many other components
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation or gender you are welcome here.
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert