Coordinator, Global Integrated Marketing - Calvin Klein
- Calvin Klein
- New York, New York, United States of America
- Closing date
- 28 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Full Time
The Coordinator, Global Integrated Marketing within the CMO will support the Senior Manager, Global Integrated Marketing in the development and execution of all campaign initiatives for Calvin Klein.
The role will require strong partnership with product design, merchandising, creative, social/PR, regional and licensed marketing teams, and will support the development of cohesive channel communications and go-to-market strategies in partnership with the Senior Manager, the Vice President, and the wider Integrated Marketing Team.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Support the development of cohesive marketing plans seasonally, specifically focusing on seasonal campaigns - from partnership with global and regional business and merchandising teams to fuel consumer demand, to the collaboration with Social, PR, Media, Brand and Creative teams to drive brand energy and relevancy.
- Build strong relationships with key and relevant stakeholders throughout the organization (Merchandising, Product, Media, Regional and Licensee Marketing, Social/PR, VM, Creative, IT) to inform on-going planning and business/brand alignment
- Partner with team to identify develop and maintain seasonal global marketing objectives, priorities, plans and processes to drive global & regional business and brand goals.
- Help to establish value propositions and brand engagement through all stages of the consumer purchase cycle
- Partner closely with creative team to ensure channel planning needs, asset requirements and delivery time timetables are achieved.
- Support brief submission process ensuring requested deliverables, context and background are clear
- Act as key liaison to regional marketing teams with relevant updates on central direction to ensure best local adaptation and execution, collaborates on inventive, on-brand and relevant executions and provides updates to the team.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with key platform, intelligence and technology partners to continue to foster innovation and excellence for the brand within the Industry.
- Assists in management of all reporting and campaign measurement plans.
- Support the development and tracking against seasonal measurement plans - including global/regional planning, reporting and share-out with cross-functional teams
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
3-4 years of global marketing experience, ideally with a fashion/lifestyle background, and a long-term desire to pursue a career in fashion and/or related field. Proven experience in execution of owned, earned and paid marketing plans.
Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
- Ability to work cross functionally in a global capacity in a fast-paced, creative environment with team members at all levels.
- Strong communications skills.
- Resourceful and proactive, with strong organizational/project management skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Passionate about fashion, art, pop culture and global events.
- Ability to quickly absorb the spirit of the CALVIN KLEIN aesthetic.
- High proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Google Drive suite. Experience of working in Keynote is advantageous.
- Experience of owned, earned and/or paid media
- Experience with measurement, analytic and listening dashboards (ie Adobe Analytics) a plus.
Pay Range: $55,000 - $70,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert