Associate Manager, Global Talent Relations - Calvin Klein
- Calvin Klein
- New York, New York, United States of America
- Closing date
- 3 May 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Full Time
The Celebrity & Entertainment Associate Manager is responsible for providing support to the Celebrity & Talent Management team. The focus of this position will be on maintaining the flow of our VIP talent partnerships process from start to finish. This person is the ultimate organizer & administrator. They are hardworking, and a master of project management.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Provide general administrative assistance and organization including scheduling meetings, Talent travel coordination, calendar scheduling etc.
- Works independently on specific projects including VIP talent content creation
- Create presentations decks as assigned
- Continuously research and update team calendar with important dates including: current and upcoming cultural events, brand initiatives, etc.
- Clearly organize and maintain team's VIP talent partnerships chart.
- Act as primary point person on the Celebrity & Talent Relations team for all men's and women's VIP requests and gifting
- Clearly organize and maintain our VIP talent chart, detailing current talent contractual obligations
- Oversee all aspect of talent invoice trafficking ensuring that all invoices are submitted, & reconciled according to payment schedule.
- Oversee all aspect of talent contract trafficking ensuring that all contracts are handled in a timely manner and are continuously moving through the review process.
- Oversee SAG signatory obliations, submission and payment tracking
- Work closely with accounting and finance teams to maintain and develop annual team budgets, schedules
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 5+ years of related work experience.
Education: Bachelor's degree required. Preferred area of focus: Public Relations, Marketing or Communications in Fashion
- Highly organized and great at multi-tasking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowlegable in fashion and culture
- Excellent budget tracking and managment
- Excellent at tracking processes from start to finish, strong prioritization & follow-up skills; strong sense of urgency
- Must be proactive and resourceful with all tasks
- Mastery of Microsoft Office programs including excel, powerpoint and Keynote
- Confidence to learn new programs when necessary
- Complete reliability handling confidential information
Pay Range: $65,000 - $85,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert