- Stockholm (SE)
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the future of American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey!
About the team
The Sustainability Controller supports and helps drive organizational strategies, sustainability roadmap, the strategic journey of sustainability excellence, and setting targets according to the status quo.
The team also consists of the Global EVP Sustainability & CSR, Head of Global Sustainability and the Sustainability Coordinator. The Sustainability Controller reports to the Global EVP Sustainability & CSR.
- Support in sustainability reporting in accordance with regulation and stakeholder requirements
- Handle and set policies, practices and procedures according to internal needs and stakeholder demands
- Develop, analyze KPI:s and follow targets ensuring measurable sustainability work and tracking progress
- Support all the initiatives and strategies for GANT
- Represent GANT in working groups within the UN Fashion Industry Charter for Climate Action, the Fashion Pact and other organizations as well as internal collaboration and initiatives
- Update the Sustainability Toolbox, act as our content creator on the intranet and support sustainability and circularity to ensure the Never Stop Learning within the organization
- University degree in interdisciplinary sustainability, environmental and social management education or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience in sustainability work
- Proven capability of managing high workloads, driving own project and taking initiatives that result in measurable outcomes
- An operational and solution-oriented mindset with the ability to always see the bigger picture and focus on long-term
- A natural communicator who collaborates well cross-functionally throughout the organization
- Identify with and live the GANT values; Curiosity, Courage, Creativity and Community
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is a must
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2023/04/20. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date.
GANT is one of the inspiring brands driven by passionate people of the MF Brands Group, alongside with Lacoste, Aigle, The Kooples and Tecnifibre. Please visit the group website for more information.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert