TOTEME is looking for a Raw Material Developer Assistant to join the team in Stockholm full-time. In this role you will be in charge of assisting the development process of all raw material components within the collections. You will work closely with the Raw Material Developer, vendors, and the Design and Product Development teams to ensure that the creative and commercial vision is translated into the product.
- Support with the development and industrialization of all fabrics, trims, and components within TOTEME’s collections.
- Enter data into the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software, ensuring accuracy across all steps of the development process (including the collection of certifications, non-CITES documentation, technical sheets, and more).
- Assist with the sustainability aspect of all raw materials, making sure the data is always accessible for the Sustainability team and that all developments meet TOTEME’s sustainability standards.
- Help build and maintain effective relationships with vendors, developing a strong knowledge of vendor capability and availability to meet demands.
- Carry out seasonal research, development, and presentations for Designers of new concepts for trims and fabrics.
- Be responsible for ordering and delivering raw materials on time, to the agreed quality and sustainability standards, and within budget to achieve target margins.
- Ensure that fabric cards are created and updated for internal use.
- Support the Product Development team in liaising with vendors in preparation for production.
- Ensure that information in the PLM software is updated and accurate.
- Work closely with the Product Developers to ensure good relationships with suppliers and that shipments are delivered on time.
- Ensure the fabric and trim archive is maintained and organized.
- Update the collection fabric books ahead of collection presentations.
- Experience with fabric development.
- Proven knowledge of fabric, trims and components.
- Degree in fashion or textiles.
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications including Excel, as well as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented and hands-on.
- An organized multitasker with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, able to effectively share information with the team in a clear, concise way.
- Interest in and understanding of the fashion industry, knowledge of trends, the market and the luxury consumer.
- Fluent in English.
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm headquarters with an immediate start.