Danse Lente is a London-based Accessories brand founded in April 2017, focusing on high-quality leather handbags. Inspired by modern aesthetics and architecture, each piece is conceived in depth to create a purpose-built product that creates a unique experience - leaving a playful and curious element.
We have an exciting opportunity for a multi-talented individual to creatively manage and develop the image of the Danse Lente brand. Working closely with the Creative Director from concept to execution, you will shape creativity and design across all touchpoints, including our digital channels.
The role will bring our year-round global compelling marketing strategies to life and scale, from social media management，PR & communication， fashion week, and events. The brand has global wholesale distribution globally, based in London. It is crucial for individuals who can work independently.
The Duties & Responsibilities:
Social Media Management
- Possess a native understanding of the social media landscape and Experience in establishing high-performing and creative social media strategies; campaigns that build, nurture, and maintain brand
- Manage all social media planning, scheduling, and reporting for DANSE LENTE to drive acquisition and engagement. Constantly monitor, moderate, and service all social media channels.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to identify and content manage (including still and video editing, formatting, reposting, and archiving) relevant UGC, editorials and celebrity/influencer dressing, tagged & mentions in real-time.
- Identify areas for opportunity and growth and actively build engagement and awareness. Identify collaborations with influencers and social creators to drive reach and brand awareness
- Grow our social media channels, engage with our community, and represent our brand on social media
Communication with PR & External Parties
- Will be the key contact for PR & marketing activity and social media managing
- Can effectively communicate to various stakeholders, including internal teams and executives - PR agencies and external partners, adapting communication style as needed.
- Will act as the main point of contact with the PR agencies and Event organizers for day-to-day media activation, queries, feedback, requests & reports.
- Strong relationships with top editors, Influencers, and PR agencies and the ability to develop new ones
PR &Marketing Strategy
- Able to align overall marketing strategy and goals and deliver collaborative projects from conception to launch
- Nurture the relationships with the regional PR teams to create a seamless Marketing calendar.
- Manage external PR agencies on a day-to-day basis, ensuring the brand strategy is clearly defined
Fashion Week & Social Event Management
- Be the primary contact with external parties i.e. British Fashion Council, agency, showroom for organizing different events & seasonal galleries, pop up, etc.
- Manage and oversee sourcing and negotiating event vendors, including event ideas, venues, transportation services, décor, audiovisual, etc.
Our ideal candidate possesses the following skills:
You are creative, highly resourceful, and a great communicator who works independently as the brand strategist and executor, working closely with the creative director under the fast-paced nature of the fashion industry.Ultimately, you can effectively connect our brand with existing and new communities. You will need to be able to
4-10 years of event experience, preferably with a luxury fashion brand
Experience working independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferable to have creative solid side experience, i.e., space design, proven creative content creations, etc. Experience with Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator;
- Strong problem-solving skills; proactive and taking the initiative.
- Extensive Experience with all main social media platforms
- Strong relationships with top editors, Influencers, and PR agencies and the ability to develop new ones.
- Strong understanding of digital storytelling, social distribution, and analytics
- Able to plan, organize and prioritize. Work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Working experience in the designer brand is preferred
- Full of passion, energy, and enthusiasm and eager to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about trends, editorial, fashion, art, and global events of today
We are looking to appoint someone to start as soon as possible.
To apply, please submit your resume along with:
- A portfolio is required
- A cover letter is preferred, detailing why you should be considered for the position
- Confirmation of your status to work in the UK