Studio and Production Coordinator
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 23 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Role: Studio and Production Coordinator
Reporting to: Creative Producer
Location: Head Office, White City Place, West London
Contract type: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Workplace type: Hybrid
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with six London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting rapidly expanding global digital business. In the past 12 months sales have more than doubled to over £50m, and we now sell in more than 75 countries.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can and so, with that in mind, we have put into place processes and targets to help us achieve that goal. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
About the Role
We are looking for a Studio and Production Coordinator to join our Marketing team, reporting into the Creative Producer. As the Studio and Production Coordinator you will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the ME+EM photo studio, this includes ecommerce shoots, video shoots and other brand content. You will work closely with the Creative Producer to maintain shoot schedules, oversee any shoot prep and as well as organise freelancers and keep the shoot calendar up to date. You must be comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and will have good relationship building skills.
The ideal candidate is an incredibly well organised, strategic thinker who is brilliant at multitasking. You will be a proactive person who is brimming with energy and enthusiasm. We are looking for someone who has come from a studio background, with a strong understanding of photo and video equipment, as well as experience negotiating and dealing with external content providers.
- Work closely with the Creative Producer to review and manage the studio schedule on a weekly basis, managing amendments as required and communicating dates to the various teams.
- Manage the day to day running of the photo studio
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure studio critical path is inline with business objectives
- Oversee sample management - organise samples throughout the studio and prep rails for shoots
- Manage all lighting equipment for the studio
- Build good cross functional relationships with the Ecommerce, Retouching and Buying teams
- Booking of props and set design
- Track and monitor all imagery for web, ensuring any reshoots or slow sellers are prioritised in the next shoot
- Keep accurate administrative records for all jobs worked on - manage expectations on delivery through clear communication and timely updates to relevant parties.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience within an ecommerce studio or production environment is essential
- Must be familiar with photo and video equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively with good listening skills
- Able to remain calm and professional in pressured situations while maintaining a positive and proactive attitude
- Demonstrated ability in budget management and team coordination
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Experience in talent bookings, rate and usage negotiation
- Proactive and independent thinking ability with demonstrated desire to learn and grow
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good organisational skills
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in an exciting, fast-paced environment
- Have a proven ability to problem-solve and manage time in a productive and efficient manner
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off and Sample Sales
- Generous Friends and Family Discount
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assisted Program (EAP) offering annual health checks, financial wellbeing support and physical and mental wellbeing services
- Length of Service Awards
- Employee referral incentive
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer and Christmas parties
- Mental Health Awareness and First Aid Training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Volunteer Day
- Tech scheme with Curry's PC world
- Annual Eye Care Voucher for a free eye test and money off glasses frames with Specsavers
- Real Living Wage Employer
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package after 2 years of service
We are an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Minorites, LGBTQ+ candidates and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
When uploading your CV, please do not include any symbols in the name, otherwise the system will not accept your application.
Please email email@example.com should you require any adjustments needed to take part in this recruitment process
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert