- Leret Leret Cashmere
- New York City, New York (US)
- $120,000 to $160,000 depending on experience
- Closing date
- 24 Apr 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Senior Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Established in 2019, LERET LERET is a modern luxury label dedicated to a single garment, the cashmere sweater. Thoughtfully designed in New York and sustainably crafted in Mongolia, LERET LERET sweaters elevate the classic staple with a relaxed fit and original graphics to create a piece that is unique yet universal–ageless, genderless, genre less.
LERET LERET sources its yarn in Mongolia, heartland of the most valuable cashmere and is proud to support this century-old tradition. We manufacture every sweater in Mongolia with a single producer, using the most precious cashmere and exceptional craftsmanship.
Job Description – Managing Director
The Managing Director of Leret Leret is accountable for delivering the e-commerce business on leret-leret.com and wholesale business. This Director is a critical leader, who reports directly to shareholders. The ideal candidate is a collaborative partner and critical thinker who is experienced in luxury retail fashion.
- Oversee daily e-commerce business including, merchandising, promotional strategy, inventory management, P&L responsibility.
- Develop e-commerce strategies to grow revenue, increase profitability and support overall brand experience.
- Deliver business results and growth by partnering with new strategic retailers and expanding the brands customer base.
- Analyze key metrics to evaluate, optimize and benchmark performance of ecommerce store, paid media, email, CRM, UX and analytics.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, closely monitoring investments and capital expenditures.
- Supervise the work of executives, providing guidance and ensuring proper completion of all due processes.
- Work closely with the marketing partners on effective online campaigns, digital marketing and social media strategy.
- Deliver monthly performance report to shareholders/executives.
Qualifications & Experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience as business manager, with experience leading teams in a competitive environment within luxury retail fashion.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business or related field
- Masters degree preferred but not required
- Strong project management skills with a track record of delivering projects and budgets on target.
- Experience developing strategic and business plans.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and relationship management skills, with the ability to lead reports directly to shareholders and manage cross-functional teams.
- Experience in merchandising, planning, performance marketing and analytics.
- High performance orientation through self-motivation and agility.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with expertise in retail.
- Proficiency in French and/or Spanish required.
- Proficiency using Shopify preferred.
- Expert in Microsoft Office.
Eligible to work in the United States
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert