Global E-Commerce & Omni-Channel Director
- Rosebery, Sydney (AU)
- Closing date
- 24 Apr 2023
- Director / President / C Suite
- Contract Type
- Full Time
ZIMMERMANN has an exciting career opportunity for a highly motivated, technical, and entrepreneurial Global E-Commerce & Omni-Channel Director to join our Digital business.
About the role:
Reporting to the Global Head of Digital you will work to deliver best in class digital activation, oversee strategic omni-channel plan development, digital E-Commerce operations, and all aspects of execution to ensure an exceptional client experience across the global digital business. This role will work closely with internal business units and external partners to improve workflows and drive operational success based on strategy and KPI’s.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a “hands-on” proactive approach and thrive working in a fast-paced team environment.
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and inspire the day-to-day activities of Zimmermann’s E-Commerce Operational Teams and hold them accountable for individual KPIs, with local market support for AU & HK.
- Define and execute our omni-channel experience & e-commerce operations strategy.
- Consistently identify areas of opportunity to improve performance through investment in new digital technologies and operational processes.
- Mentor, coach and develop team members responsible for bridging the link between in-store and e-commerce service to provide a best-in-class omni-channel experience.
- Be responsible for the delivery and implementation of the e-commerce operations strategy for the AU & HK markets.
- Build strong and operationally efficient relationships with all third-party logistics partners
- Manage external stakeholder relationships, holding them accountable and regularly reviewing performance.
What you will bring to the role:
- 8+ years of Operations Management experience in a Digital or E-Commerce environment, specifically omni-channel, e-commerce operations, warehouse management and fulfillment in global markets.
- Ability to manage a multi-faceted team in an operations environment, with an understanding of unified commerce principals.
- Project management skills and strong ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Strong track-record of problem-solving, including structuring problems, performing detailed analysis, and developing/implementing recommendations.
- Adept at analysing operational processes, identifying opportunities and working cross functionally to continually improve.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and drive results.
- The ability to work cross-functionally, build partnerships and share knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and influence internal teams and external partners to deliver on their commitments.
Why work with us?
- Work with high-end fashion alongside a passionate team
- Bespoke development plans and access to strong mentors and industry leaders
- Ongoing Training & Development opportunities to grow your career within Zimmermann
- Generous Employee Discount
- Opportunity to progress your career within an Australian global luxury brand, including international opportunities
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, please share your application with our hiring team.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Sisters Nicky and Simone Zimmermann founded their namesake label in 1991. They fast won a loyal following - smart, sartorially savvy women with an eye for quality fabrics and clever cutting.
Early in its evolution, Zimmermann took the bold step of fusing fashion with swimwear. Zimmermann’s bold original prints, beautifully made one-pieces and sculptural bikinis create a new point of reference in flattering, sexy and stylish swimwear. Zimmermann present their ready-to-wear collections each year in both Sydney and New York.
In Australia, Zimmermann maintains a collection of stand-alone stores across the country, creating seductive and dynamic retail destinations that reflect the brands modern and optimistic aesthetic. In 2008 Zimmermann also launched its successful online boutique at zimmermannwear.com.
The collections are stocked in stores internationally. Stockists include the iconic Barney’s, Saks 5th Avenue, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, Harrods and Harvey Nichols. Zimmermann is also featured on the world’s premier online stores such as Net-A-Porter.
Demand from its growing international clients has seen the opening of Zimmermann stores in the United States. In 2011, Zimmermann opened its first US store on Robertson Boulevard, in Los Angeles. The brand now has five US stores located on Mercer Street in New York City, East Hampton, Americana Manhasset, Robertson Boulevard, and in June 2015, launched its new Los Angeles flagship on Melrose Place.
Zimmermann Headquarters are located in Sydney, while the brand also operates offices and showrooms in New York, Los Angeles and London. Zimmermann has been the recipient of multiple fashion awards, including the Australian Fashion Laureate award, amongst others.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert