Why look for a job when you can Design Your Future
PVH is one of the world's largest and most admired fashion companies, connecting with consumers in over 40 countries. Our global iconic brands include Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Our 140-year history is built on the strength of our brands, our team and our commitment to drive fashion forward for good.
PVH recognizes our responsibility to incorporate environmentally sustainable practices into all of our business activities and play our part in the fight against climate change.
The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that is fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all else our associates are driven by our Core Values; Individuality, Partnership, Passion, Integrity and Accountability. GENERAL SUMMARY:
The Total Rewards Manager will administer, implement and govern the America's Compensation programs, policies, and procedures to support the growth of the business. This role provides support related to salary, variable pay programs, job evaluations largely for US and Canada Retail positions, with a focus on compliance and administration of compensation programs.
The incumbent will collaborate with the Total Rewards Global team as well as Retail Operations in contributing to the planning, design, and administration of compensation programs, and incentive programs.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB (including, but not limited to): AMERICAS COMPENSATION
- Create and propose salary structures and hiring ranges for new hires and promotional increases.
- Implement and maintain the Retail bonus program and communicate, train, and monitor the plan with Operations and Leaders.
- Participate in the annual increase process and support leaders with the planning for their team.
- Partner with HR to resolve problems, provide salary recommendations based on internal and external data, evaluate job descriptions and make salary range adjustments
- Monitor US and Canada legislative changes and ensure salaries and ranges are updated to remain compliant.
- Project manage the Americas Compensation initiatives and calendar.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience and Education:
- Create analytics and dashboards to report to the business on turnover, time to fill, status changes, absenteeism and more, as needed.
- Support and work closely with the HR team and HRIS team in implementing and administering Total Reward changes required in Workday.
- Partner with Retail leaders on competitive positioning
- Partner with the Retail Operations team on salary budget planning.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 5 years of experience in Compensation, ideally in the US Retail field
- Experience with Canada compensation programs, an asset
- Experience working for multinational organizations
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or related fields
- Certificate in Compensation/Total Rewards, an asset
- Strong Excel skills
- US and Canada Compensation principles and practices
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Innovative, project management and change management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build strong and trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Energetic and capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use good judgment and discretion with highly confidential and sensitive information
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and ability to influence stakeholders
- Willingness to learn
- General exposure to Human Resources Information Systems
- Knowledge of Retail industry, an asset
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH