About Bergdorf Goodman
As the house of extraordinary taste for almost 120-years
We are New York's original icon of style.
The legendary window on inventive inspiration,
Discerning since day one, we define the culture of fashion.
We are a community of "creative ingeniuses"
Cultivating experiences beyond the expected,
and nurturing ideas that inspire the joy of discovery.
We thrive on bringing exceptional creative talents together.
We are unabashedly luxury. And luxury is ours to define.
We are Bergdorf Goodman
- Work independently to execute order requests including location, prepping and packing of the merchandise according to company standards.
- Assist Team with achieving store goals for Ship from Store, Same Day Deliveries and Buy Online, Pick-up from Store orders throughout the day.
- Maintain accuracy, organization, and diligence in fulfillment duties.
- Proactively engage and learn to become fully proficient with navigating the company's proprietary fulfillment apps and portals.
- Exhibit flexibility in learning as the company's technology and processes continue to evolve in support of fast-growing area of luxury online fulfillment.
- Process Management
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Building Effective Teams
- High school diploma/equivalency required. Excellent verbal/written skills with a minimum of one year's retail/manufacturing experience with prior receiving experience, preferably in a supervisory capacity is essential. Individual must have good organizational skills, conflict resolution/problem solving abilities; possess a professional demeanor, and basic sales knowledge.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.