Internship Innovation (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Strategy & Business Intelligence
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are searching for a highly motivated intern (m/f/d) for a six-month internship - as of May 2023:
What you can expect:
- You will take responsibility for exciting projects within the department in the business design and venture building of new concept ideas and business models, as well as ensuring implementation together with the relevant interfaces & stakeholders in the company.
- You support the research & analysis of current, relevant trends, innovations, developments and technologies, as well as the resulting development of possible implications on our business and recommendations, decision documents or concepts.
- You work and support in interdisciplinary teams in the initiation and execution of innovation projects in the different phases from idea through validation to implementation.
- You will support the organization and implementation of initiatives and workshops to strengthen the innovation culture and entrepreneurial mindset at HUGO BOSS
- You support the Head of Innovation in the overall tasks regarding the Innovation Playbook, the Innovation Governance and Structure.
- The development of new tools and methods for idea generation is a constant part of your work.
- Successfully completed a bachelor's degree or currently enrolled in a business management or innovation management master program or an equivalent.
- Already acquired some initial practical work experience.
- In-depth knowledge in the field of innovation management, strategy, marketing or project management
- Passion for creativity, innovation & digitalization and show customer-focused thinking in the way you approach tasks
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint & Excel
- Strong communication and presentation skills and exhibit confidence when interacting with co-workers and management throughout all levels of the company.
- Detail-oriented, efficient and high ambition to be reliable and ready to perform
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented way of working, both in a team and independently
- Strong analytical & conceptual thinking and contribute to team spirit through your curiosity and passion for new challenges.
- Strong written and spoken command of German and English.
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert