STINE GOYA is looking for a dynamic Wholesale consultant to take support our brand’s expansion with bags and footwear. STINE GOYA is currently in a strong period of development in the international market with key retail partners both online and offline. Our desire is to develop our international standing, continue to push growth and build stronger international wholesale partnerships.
The position is a wholesale consultant, who must have relevant experience within the Women's handbag, footwear, and soft accessories categories, driving and developing international wholesale growth. Experience with key & independent global retailers is imperative.
This position can be based in either London or Copenhagen. This is a contract, part time role.
Your main responsibilities as a wholesale consultant are:
- Strengthen and build on existing customer relationships and wholesale partnerships with retailers in these specific categories: women's handbags, footwear, and soft accessories
- Drive international growth with new key accounts and collaborations
- Maintain a robust & up-to-date client database and consistently research new opportunities for growth
- Build and execute international strategy in collaboration with the Global Sales Director
For this role, the ideal candidate should possess:
- Significant international experience working with luxury/contemporary fashion brands and proven relationships within our industry
- Results-oriented mindset and is driven to achieve ambitious targets and goals
- Self-starter mindset - taking initiative & ownership of role and directives
- High energy and team player spirit that reflect Stine Goya values and demonstrate a strong commitment to our customers and brand
- Strong communication skills with significant customer experience and an enthusiastic selling personality
- Fluency in English
Stine Goya established Stine Goya A/S in 2006. We are a private and independent label, representing 4 collections/year with RTW, accessories, and footwear.
The collections are developed at our in-house design studio and are initially presented at the showroom located in Copenhagen with support by customer service and our own Retail, Production, Graphic, PR & Marketing, Finance, and of course sales departments.
We have a unique position in the fashion industry worldwide, but we still see even more potential to leave our footprint. Our strategy is to work even more systematically with partners/agents to secure future growth and relevant exposure.