Simkhai is seeking a passionate Retail Store Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit to lead the team at our new store in Dallas. This unique opportunity will have direct collaboration with corporate HQ in LA and store in NY, participate in marketing activations locally and be the pillar of an exciting ground up venture. Objectives for this role include providing transformational service to our customers, managing daily operations, developing and leading the in-store talent, and meeting/exceeding established KPI targets.
- 7+ years of previous retail management experience
- Believes in transformational customer service
- Excellent coaching/selling skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to run and analyze data, sales reports and KPIs
- Ability to problem solve quickly and compassionately
- Passionate about the brand and willingness to be the leading representative
- Possess client book and have the willingness to clientele personally to achieve sales targets
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Shopify and/or Vend POS
- Savvy in Shipping/Receiving workflows
- Ability to maintain ecommerce order fulfillment according to guidelines and targets set by HQ
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and PTO. Additionally, we offer a generous clothing allowance and 50% employee discount off retail.
SIMKHAI designs for the elevated everyday with innovative techniques and timeless craftsmanship.
Founded in 2010 by designer Jonathan Simkhai, the studio takes inspiration from architects and sculptors alike, blending progressive construction techniques with intimate hand-detailing to create truly special garments and lifestyle design.
A 2015 winner of the prestigious CFDA/ Vogue Fashion Fund, the studio has earned recognition for its original silhouettes, quality constructions, and timeless elegance.
SIMKHAI continues to nurture an inspired creative community around the brand’s home in Los Angeles, sharing their designs and stories with women around the world who live artful, unapologetic lives.