- Tory Burch
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
Support all daily merchandise aspects to ensure a smooth operation. Interface with local Sales Team/ VM team/ Planning team in driving the business forward in the merchandise category.
- Prepare regular sales reports with updated information on routine basis ( weekly / monthly / seasonally ) & detailed market feedback
- Monitor closely the stock movement of individual shops, work closely with planning team to arrange inter-shop stocks transfers to maximize sales and optimize inventory.
- Assist in market research for competitive merchandise assortments
- Support in preparing seasonal product training with brand presentation and material translation
- Prepare sales analysis for buying activities
- Follow up on product quality issue handling
- Monitor product co-ordination with sales team
- Assist on all merchandising issues and stores enquiries
- Data entry in systems
- Assist in other ad hoc duties and projects
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Degree holder in Fashion Merchandising or related disciplines
- 1-2 years merchandising experience; buying background in high end fashion retail industry a plus
- A fast learner: System training in Epicor is required
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: English and Cantonese
- Strong organizational skills and able to prioritize
- Strong fashion sense
- Ability to work independently as well as a good team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert