EA to Global Fashion Director
With over a decade of experience in fashion, international stylists Zadrian Smith and Sarah Edmiston joined forces in 2020 to launch their now successful celebrity styling business 'Zadrian + Sarah'.
The team here share their time between London, New York, LA and Paris, working with a carefully curated list of celebrity and high profile clients, for editorial work, red carpet events and brand consultancy.
At Zadrian + Sarah, we are committed to driving change within the industry, with a focus on representation, providing a space for creative minds from all backgrounds to thrive.
Founder and Partner Zadrian Smith is looking for an Executive Assistant with impeccable organizational and administrative skills. You should be an excellent communicator across all levels and a background working in the creative or entertainment space would be hugely advantageous.
● Understanding the priorities and practices of the Founder in order to best support their time, anticipating needs, helping them to stay focused
● Scheduling, diary management and travel coordination
● Organizing meetings across different time zones
● Using initiative to spot and resolve potential issues before they arise
● Working proactively behind behind the scenes, filling the gaps where needed
● Providing support on communication across the team
● Fostering relationships with key people to pursue future collaboration opportunities
● Managing email enquiries efficiently, following through on tasks to completion
● Troubleshooting with the Founder across team-wide challenges and strategies
● Maintaining confidentiality at all times often handling sensitive information
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
● Minimum 2 years experience of working as an assistant to someone in a senior business position
● Strong communicator, always remaining helpful and approachable
● Outstanding organizational and administrative skills
● A positive can-do attitude, prepared to go above and beyond to get the job done
● Ability to work across different time zones, especially during busy awards
● Must have a full driver's licence and car