The Analyst, Customer Strategy will be an integral member of the team, helping to encourage customer-centric decision making by educating, informing and guiding the application of insights by key stakeholders across the organization. This individual will support Customer Insights, Market Intelligence, Customer Voice and Customer Care initiatives. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support in the development of the Monthly Customer Scorecard, including Customer Voice and Behavior analysis
- Support in the development and execution of proprietary research initiatives - including coordination of research vendors, projects, timelines and deliverables
- Leverage Tableau dashboards to conduct ad hoc data analyses that inform merchant, marketing, stores, and digital strategies
- Coordinate proprietary online customer panel - maintaining calendar, developing questionnaires, analyzing results, and building actionable reports
- Support weekly/monthly/ad hock voice of customer analysis
- Create easily consumable, visualized reports of customer research and metrics for key stakeholders and executives with actionable insight that influence decision-making within Bloomingdale's
- Coordinate and design compelling cross- functional presentations for key executive meetings
- Support overarching Customer Strategy initiatives
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- College graduate with 2-3 years of relevant market research and/or data analytics experience - preferably for a retail-driven organization
- Experience working with a broad range of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies (surveys, online communities and panels, ethnographies) and business intelligence solutions (Business Objects, Tableau)
- Demonstrated success in translating research findings and data analyses into actionable strategies through strong storytelling and PowerPoint/design skills
- Must be able to draw conclusions from large and seemingly ambiguous data sets.
- Strong interest in and knowledge of the fashion industry - either personal or professional
- Strong written, verbal and analytical skills, as well as interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to work collaboratively in team environment
- Proactive self-starter with ability to work independently and creatively solve problems.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and creating processes in complex environments to drive customer centric thinking