The Associate Merchandiser will have a diverse set of responsibilities supporting the Merchandise Manager to bring key categories within the Women's Apparel product lines to life. They will help manage the line planning, pricing and product creation processes to achieve or exceed annual financial goals; partnering closely with cross-functional teams such as design, supply, development and retail. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
__________________________________________________________QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: Experience:
- Partner with Merchandise Manager to establish product vision and create seasonal line plan. Work with retail buyers and regional merchandisers to ensure all business needs are addressed.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders; influence and drive to consensus all short and long range merchandising strategies and objectives.
- Responsible for assisting calendar adherence for Merchandising deliverables and cross-functional critical deadlines.
- Coordinate with Merchandise Manager, Design and Supply teams to meet costing targets.
- Manage sample tracking, proto reviews and support with facilitating product changes as necessary.
- Create market tools and assortment guides.
- Collate key merchandising analysis and create reporting (including but not limited to projections, booking recaps, sell through performance).
- Conduct continuous brand and market research; always having a finger on the pulse of consumer and competitive trends in the market.
- Support with establishing adaptable processes and tools, which help enable a highly dynamic, and efficient way of working.
2-4 years of Merchandising and/or Product Development experienceEducation:
Bachelor's degree in Merchandising preferred Skills:
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Passion for product and consumer.
- Strong understanding of the competitive landscape and trends
- Relationship builder (can foster and maintain relationships with Design, Supply, Retail, Marketing and other key partners)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including presentations.
- Proficient information-seeking skills and a drive for results.
- High level of analytical skills
- High proficiency with excel
Pay Range: $63,500 - $86,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH