We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. The Director, HRBP will leverage their expertise in Human Resources to:
Key Responsibilities: Talent management
- Work closely with the Global Head of Fulfillment and Logistics, ESG and Procurement in providing HR business partner support to Fulfillment and Logistics, ESG and Procurement Functional Groups helping to translate business initiatives into human resources actions and plans
- Deliver projects, whether as the project lead or through project support, across Tapestry Supply Chain Groups
- Additionally, this role will support our Inclusion & Diversity efforts across Supply Chain, globally
- This HR leader will be based in NYC or thesurrounding area to serve as a connection and integration point for the rest of the brand and functional groups astheir key client groups. This person will need to spend a considerable amount of time in NYC to understand not only the business as well as stakeholders outside of F&L, ESG and Procurement. This HR leader will work out of the NYC HQ office at least 3x a week.
- Develop plans with people managers and leaders to attract, develop, retain, exit and integrate talent to support the overall business strategy.
- Partner with SVP Global Human Resources and HR Operations and to assess internal and external talent based on short term and long-term business objectives, identify gaps and work with leadership on plans to address.
- Partner with TA group to agree approach to addressing short term and long-term talent needs.
Strategic Workforce Planning
- Support change management by providing effective planning, communication and reinforcement techniques to ensure successful execution of change efforts
- Team effectiveness - work with leaders to ensure org design is aligned with business objective.
- Build, drive and execute plans for organizational change initiatives including detailed org design, communication plans, resourcing plans, etc.
Coaching and Consulting
- Partner on organizational design - collaborate with people managers and business leaders to identify areas to enhance business performance through strategy, structure, process, people and rewards.
- Partner with Finance to effectively manage compensation budgets and staffing plans; responsibility to manage and oversee temporary staffing budgeting.
- Proactive advisor to leaders; use inquiry to problem solve and surface underlying issues in order to achieve business outcomes.
- Where appropriate, serve as a coach for leaders as they work through approaches to leading their organizations helping them to achieve success, both individually and across their organization
Equity, Inclusion & Diversity
- Partner with leaders on employee engagement (employee survey), identifying factors that drive discretionary effort performance, commitment and intent to stay; develop plans in support of improving engagement.
- Champion company vision, purpose and values with business leaders.
Working in HR at Tapestry
- Partner with the EI&D COE on developing initiatives that support our value of Inclusion across Tapestry
- Supporting initiatives which might include coordinating with key stakeholders, developing communications, facilitating among other activities
- Foster productive relationships across HR globally to deliver impactful programs and services that support the business agenda.
- Advocate and engage partners from HR COE functions in support of relevant activities
- Drive HR projects across business groups with Tapestry's global HR vision in mind
- Consistently align policies, practices and management with a culture based on focus, execution, values and authenticity.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant HR business partner/generalist experience including talent and performance management, coaching, employee relations, recruitment, organizational development positions of increasing responsibility
- Experience with Equity, Inclusion & Diversity
- Preferred Union Experience
- Preferred experience working withinand leading HR within Fulfillment and Logistics
- Preferred Global Supply Chain Experience
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to analyze data to identify trends and inform decisions
- Exceptional listening skills paired with strong business acumen and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- High degree of emotional intelligence and resilience; able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor
- Resourceful, with strong problem-solving ability; able to take an issue in the business and create plan to address
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated strength in project management
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others: Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-KS1 #HYBRID Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/ BASE PAY RANGE $132,000 TO $165,000 ANNUALLY
Click Here - U.S. Benefits Summary