Junior Stock Sales Administrator
- Hugo Boss
- City, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 29 Apr 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Entry Level / Assistant
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are seeking a meticulous and adaptable junior sales administrator to help drive our stock business. Your key role will be to help develop and grow the Never Out of Stock (NOS) business with UK & Ireland Wholesale partners. This will involve liaising with Wholesale clients, placing orders and promoting sales opportunities.
To ensure success, sales administrators should have experience in a sales environment and advanced administrative skills. Outstanding sales administrators understand sales performance metrics and provide excellent administrative support to ensure sales targets are met.
What you can expect:
- Supporting NOS team with processing stock orders to achieve Wholesale OB targets.
- Confidently and proactively dealing with wholesale partners queries in an efficient and professional manner.
- Proactively driving stock sales on a weekly basis with in-season orders for independents.
- Utilise the stock program software package to ensure customers are offered alternatives. when their preferred option is not available.
- Supporting and helping to co-ordinate E-Sales administration.
- Analysing and compiling weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison with other departments.
- Resolving debit note enquiries related to stock orders.
- Build strong relationships with clients ensuring long term partnerships.
- Supporting the sales department with other tasks as and when requested.
- An associate's or bachelor's degree in business administration or similar preferred.
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with industry software such as SAP and BIS or similar
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert