The Manager, Global Retail Operations is responsible for leading all aspects of operational consistency and efficiency in the day-to-day global execution of retail operations, compliance, and inventory management. In partnership with the IT and business functional teams, the role is responsible for collaborating closely with global and regional groups and representing retail needs and identifying and implementing process improvements that put the client and store experience first.
The Manager, Global Retail Operations must be able to think strategically and manage projects and day to day operations optimally and efficiently. They must deliver high quality output and have the ability to do so autonomously at times, under the mentorship of the Director, Global Retail Operations. They will be open and approachable and will work with both the central team and the local teams in a transparent, united and mutually supportive manner. They must model and champion our core belief; People Make the Difference and our values; Be Creative & Innovative, Deliver Excellence and Cultivate an Entrepreneurial Spirit. All deliverables must be aligned with our common objective of delivering moments of joy to our clients.Location:
This position is in-person at our Corporate Headquarters in New York, NY with a hybrid schedule. There also is an opportunity for this role to be based in Parsippany, NJ. Key Accountabilities: Continuous Improvement
Compliance/Policies and Procedures (ERICA, DoA, Internal Audit)
- Find opportunities for improving current processes and standardizing procedures to improve resources and increase efficiencies in stores.
- Identify ways to streamline operations and propose sustainable changes. Partner with central counterparts to establish standard methodologies. (i.e. Market Operations, Global Protection, Finance, Supply Chain, Internal Audit, etc.).
- Lead the STEPs online resource for easy navigation for the latest policies and procedures, highlighting new SOPs and standard processes
- Partner with Training and Communications teams on delivery and reinforcement of process improvements
Inventory Management (Physical Inventory process and Shrink)
- Ensure accurate compliance measures are in place on sales transactions, inventory processes, cycle counts, operations reporting, POS procedure compliance, transfer of merchandise, repair inventory transfer and log, borrow merchandise procedures, missing assets reports, COM merchandise controls, etc.
- Own and monitor the requirements related to ERICA, and Delegation of Authority controls and partner with Internal Audit on the Continuous Audit reporting trends for updates and management action
- Partner with business leads to apply/update new and existing systems when necessary and ensure appropriate controls and reports are completed for supervising
- Ensure all procedures are documented in a Retail Handbook that is applicable and accessible to retail staff across all zones
- Lead physical inventory and shrink improvement processes globally and partner with regional operations teams to implement effectively
- Work with internal business and zone partners, develop a strategic global Cycle Count program targeted at minimizing risk/loss
- Partner with appropriate IT and business partners to ensure counts are systematically input and tracked
- Ensure process for counting is as consistent and efficient as possible across zones and systems
The hiring range for this position ranges from $117,810 - $145,000. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. Management is also eligible for bonus. Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 8-10 Years Retail Management experience overseeing multiple locations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Inventory management and process improvement background
- Multiple retail locations oversight
- Six Sigma
- Luxury experience