Carhartt WIP is part of the Work In Progress Holding AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
For our store in Hamburg we are looking for you as
Sales Assistant (m/f/x) in full-time.
- Meet customer needs through first-rate service and sales
- Cash desk services
- Prepare sales and process incoming goods
- Processing of complaints
- Assist in taking inventory
- Experience in retail (preferable apparel)
- Dedicated, team-oriented and flexible
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in German and good English skills advantageous
- Enthusiastic about fashion
Hamburg / Germany