HUGO Area Visual Merchandiser
- Hugo Boss
- City, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 29 Apr 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Area VM drives and implements Visual Merchandising standards within their allocated stores' window displays and instore mannequin fashion points. Supports and advises retail store teams on all aspects of Visual Merchandising, ensuring consistence with Global Guidelines and visual excellence, as well as providing necessary VM-related training and coaching. Works closely with the Retail Area Management Team to provide resource and support for all VM projects, ensuring they are executed on time and to the HUGO Standard. The position will report directly to HUGO Visual Merchandising Manager. The role will be field based with travel required to visit the marketplace.
What you can expect:
- Ensures Visual Standards are maintained across all HUGO POS within the UK & Ireland
- Plans store layouts in conjunction with Global VM Directives
- Dresses and styles window and instore visual displays in accordance with Brand Guidelines
- Supports store teams with implementation of instore VM
- Assembles or dismantles window or instore visual displays, where necessary
- Produces detailed Store Visit reports on a regular basis in conjuction with store teams
- Conducts regular Store Visits / Communication with their Store Managers and Area Managers to ensure standards are being maintained
- Identifies opportunities, issues and needs within retail stores, puts forward recommendations and creates action plan to implement any changes, as well as liaising with all relevant internal or external stakeholders during the process
- Monitors commercial performance of stores in their area and uses this during decision making
- Prioritises focus stores and provides VM support for them when required
- Provides VM support for projects across the UK & Ireland as outlined by HUGO VM Manager and Wholesale Coordinator
- Ensures adequate and timely remote communication with all stores, where support cannot be provided on site. Includes all Channels and Wholesale
- Participates in Global Model Store Program
- Supports execution of local Model Store Program for BOSS and HUGO in DOS and SiS by briefing store teams on the MS Guidelines, advising on floor layouts and attending key locations to overlook the implemenation where possible
- Supports execution of local Model Store Program four Outlets, Airports and Commision stores.
- Gives feedback on Model Store implementationto the store team following every store visit
- Supporting with Writing/Editing local Model Store Guidelines for all Channels
- Takes clear and comrehensive photographs of VM work carried out and promptly uploads them to StorIQ
- Conducts regular StoreIQ Visit Reports with their Store Managers and Area Managers to ensure standards are being maintained
- Tracks StorIQ Model Store photo upload for allocted stores making sure it's done correctly
- Leaves detailed feedback on Model Store StorIQ Campaign with a list of actions for store teams and follows up on it
- Produces an end-of-day Model Store StorIQ Campaign report with key feeback to Area Retail and VM Management teams
- Works together with Wholesale Partners to ensure Brand image is maintained across Wholesale Points of Sale
- Provides support for the execution local Model Store Program for Wholesale Partners in conjunction with local Wholesale Teams
- Supports with Writing/Editing local Model Store Guidelines
- Provides support in executing any ad-hoc VM projects with Wholesale Partners
- Seeks opportunities to incerase Brand image within he allocated Wholesale accounts
- Supports Head Office Wholesale team with seasonal Showroom set-ups.
- Ensures the Company Expenses Policy is followed at all times and expenses are cost effective
- Submits expenses on a fortnight basis
- Looks after all VM Products and Equipment in allocated stores to ensure additional local costs are kept to a minimum
DEPARTMENT COMMUNICATIONS / SUPPORT
- B&M - Feedback on product availability and placement to maximise sales across all POS
- H&S - has a "safety first" culture and follows all H&S Guidelines
- PR & Marketing - support for Marketing and Press Events, Press Day, Sports & Art Sponsorship Projects and local Showcases
- Retail / Retail Ops - Close working relationship with Area Managers to ensure local VM needs are actioned
- Shop Construction - VM support for Store Opening projects
- Meeting attendance and participation - Weekly Conference calls
- Plan and manage own rota in accordance with the VM Calendar and Business needs using tools available
- Manage own personal development and training
- Undertake specific duties as requested by the HUGO VM Manager or Wholesale Cooridinator
- Experience in an Area Visual Merchandising Role where the ability to meet & exceed targets has been demonstrated
- A comprehensive Retail and Creative background
- Passion and Knowledge of the Brand & the ability to represent the Brand's attributes
- Commercial mind-set
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to be flexible & adaptable to the need of the business
- Ability to travel locally and internationally
- Experience in networking & building relationships
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Strong computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and discount allowance
- Company car
- Access to Health & Wellbeing Services (Headspace App and Retail Trust)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus statutory bank and public holidays
- A supported training programme in the role and development opportunities
- Global career path for specialists and leadership
- International and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert