- Turnbull & Asser
- Quedgeley, Gloucester
- Up to £25,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Job title: Production Assistant
Based: Gloucester Production Facility
- Set up, check, and publish cutting orders, ready to be cut on our automatic cutting machine.
- Liaise with our cutting team to set up new cloths ready to cut on our automatic cutting machine.
- Use our manufacturing system to import, check and process orders.
- Assist the Senior Production Co-ordinator to monitor and raise cutting orders to be manufactured both in-house and by 3rd party suppliers.
- Style and raw material code creation in ERP and our manufacturing system.
- Assist the Production Co-ordinator to monitor progress of all open production orders in line with the critical path.
- In association with the Production Co-ordinator, ensure that vendors receive all raw materials and packaging on time in full.
- Raise a weekly (shirt and tie) cloth To-order report and raise orders with suppliers.
- Generate weekly production reports to send to our wider Merchandising & Production team.
- In association with the Production Co-ordinator, arrange DC booking references to factories for all shipments, and maintain/ close open orders on the ERP system.
- Check goods manufactured by 3rd party suppliers against packing lists when received back to the factory.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics;
- An enthusiasm for menswear.
- Organised with excellent communication skills.
- A team player who will build strong relationships with longstanding and new Vendors.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A willingness to travel to vendors and offices within the UK and overseas as required.
Founded in 1885, Turnbull & Asser is a British shirtmaker and Royal Warrant holder. Creating luxurious shirts and ties in our English workrooms, we pride ourselves in retaining talented craftspeople with traditional skills. We make ready-to-wear, Made to Measure and Bespoke shirts for individuals that appreciate superior quality and craftsmanship.
We have three London stores including the heralded Jermyn Street flagship location, shirt and tie workrooms in Gloucester and Kent, as well as The Turnbull Townhouse on 50 East 57th Street, Manhattan, New York.
- 020 7808 3114
Turnbull and Asser Head Office
14 South Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert