IMMEDIATE START - INTERVIEWING FROM 29/03
Arlettie is the leader in organising private and sample event sales for luxury and fashion brands in London and Paris. Our most loyal partners include brands such as Alaia, Balmain, Chloe, Fendi, Givenchy, Jimmy Choo, Lanvin, Marc Jacobs, Montblanc, Paul Smith, Stella McCartney and many more.
We are looking for an assertive General Assistant to join our UK team based in central London. You will be able to physically manage deliveries and have a proven ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment.
As a member of the Arlettie team, you will play a vital role in ensuring the success of our sales events. You will be responsible for both event set-up and assisting during the first days of each sale.
Event Set-Up Responsibilities:
- Receive and process weekly stock deliveries
- Organize product zoning, merchandising and categorization
- Prepare product pricing and tagging
- Provide exceptional customer service, ensuring an enjoyable in-store experience
- Cultivate and maintain strong client relationships through personalized interactions
- Actively promote cross-selling to meet sales targets and KPIs
- Stay knowledgeable about our brands and products
- Effectively handle customer complaints, escalating issues to management as needed
- Maintain high standards for shop floor appearance and visual displays
- Help prevent product theft by remaining alert and security-conscious
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of one year experience in a fast-paced retail or hospitality environment
- Strong organisational, communication, and customer service skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain high standards
- Flexible 0-hour contract
- Hourly pay
We look forward to receiving your application and welcoming you to the Arlettie team