Account Manager, Global
- Karla Otto
- Closing date
- 28 Apr 2023
- PR & Communications
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity to join Karla Otto’s global team, creating 360 communications strategies for some of the world’s leading brands. The Global Manager is responsible for the day to day running of global accounts. The role requires confident client management and relationship building to ensure trust is earned and clients are serviced to the highest standards.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Day to day client management including direct client contact, demonstrating maturity, professionalism and client awareness
- Support on brand appropriate global media strategies; including the targeting and positioning of a brand, establishing key messages and identifying media opportunities
- Ability and confidence to lead both internal and external client meetings and calls Project management skills to keep client work on track, managing teams between multiple offices and divisions, dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Organisation and overseeing of client deliverables, managing deadlines, and supporting on orgnaisational tasks
- Lead research to ensure the team is contributing culturally relevant & creative ideas and providing global insights for clients Image sourcing; organizing and laying out digital assets for client decks and proposals Copywriting for press materials, including releases, messaging and media pitches
- Stay on top of relevant cultural moments, current events, and trends in the fashion, lifestyle and cultural landscape (both luxury and mainstream) that can be relevant for clients – both on and offline Keeping up to speed with client competitors and current events relevant to the fashion, lifestyle and luxury space
- Foster positive working relationships with other teams: including events, talent, influencer marketing, contributing to improving efficiencies and creating collaborative working relationships
- Build relationships with counterparts at relevant media outlets to gain coverage and utilise relationships to effectively pitch and secure results
- Utilise data and analytics tools (e.g. influencer marketing software, Google analytics) to monitor the return on investment digital initiatives are providing and make suggestions to improves results were required
- Client reporting, monitoring results and providing feedback on all projects
- Strong organisational and time management skills: ability to prioritise your time across multiple clients and work within complex global account structures to meet deadlines
- Research skills with a strong interest and knowledge of current global trends and cultural events within fashion, beauty and lifestyle and complementary verticals (i.e. music, art etc)
- A real team player who will excel in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and enjoys working with a global team
- Strong writing skills with the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format Agency/ client-facing experience and media + influencer experience is a plus
- High level of attention to detail and excellent presentation skills including formatting and image sourcing.
- Good knowledge of programs including PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word. Experience with design programs (Adobe Photoshop / InDesign) a plus Confidence to make suggestions, bring ideas to the wider team that focuses on client experience and work alone or as part of a team
- Positive attitude to challenging situations and a willingness to go above and beyond in the call of duty in order to complete a project accurately and on time
- Open attitude and eagerness to learn new things
- Highly motivated, positive and enthusiastic
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1982, Karla Otto is a full-service brand-building agency, operating from twelve cities across the globe, Milano, Paris, London, Munich, Dubai, New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul.
WHAT WE DO
Karla Otto’s service is unparalleled. Built on the founder’s pioneering spirit, discerning eye and intuition, our global team is dedicated to delivering work that expertly combines detail and local precision with large-scale impact.
Blending the best of fashion, beauty, design, lifestyle, and arts & culture, we offer a panoramic view of opportunities and the ability to execute complex ideas.
Our loyal network and unrivalled approach to culture and community enables us to take brands to brave new territories.
At Karla Otto we are always interested in hearing from our industry's experts in Strategy, Creative, Talent, Experiences and Communication. If you are a driven to deliver excellence, agile and conscientious, as well as want to work with remarkable clients, please review our openings.
The Independents is a global group of industry leaders across luxury and lifestyle, comprising Bureau Betak, Karla Otto, Bureau Future, K2, The Qode and Lefty. The collective is powerfully positioned to offer streamlined strategy, creative, talent, influencer marketing, experiences and communications services for leading brands across key territories. To find out more, please visit:
- +44 207 287 9890
30 Sackville Street — London W1S 3DY
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert