- Nili Lotan
- New York City, New York (US)
- Closing date
- 28 Apr 2023
- Creative - Graphics, Images
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface and design skills. The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level site requirements into elevated, intuitive, and functional designs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the creation and execution of online marketing initiatives, including daily email and SMS campaigns, weekly website homepage layouts, and triggered email campaigns.
- Lead the creation of the weekly Creative Presentation, mocking up the layouts for email/sms/homepages.
- Liaise with the Art Director and Content Development Team to communicate clear deadlines for onsite assets [product detail page images, editorial images, video] to meet site launch timelines.
- Support User Experience and conversion-driving design upgrades and interfaces for Nililotan.com, on both desktop and mobile instances. Partnering with the web team with their defined requirements, execute all visual designs to hand-off to tech development team.
- Partner with Web Team to create designs for A/B testing scenarios, leading to improvement in conversion rate and average order value.
- Partner with Art Director and Web Team to develop site content to drive revenue, including fit and style guides [Renewed Pant Guide, a new Denim Guide].
- Ensure that brand design guidelines are well-documented and applied.
Support CEO, Art Director and other departments to create assets needed for Market Presentations, including Lookbooks and other materials.
Since its launch, Nili Lotan has been synonymous with sophisticated, timeless wardrobe staples; an ever-reliable resource for Celebrities, Stylists and Editors. Primarily made in NYC, Nili Lotan has evolved into a strong lifestyle brand supporting the modern woman from day to night, casual to formal. The Nili Lotan collection can be found at the best specialty boutiques and upscale department stores throughout the United States, Europe, Australia and Asia, including Japan. This past year's successful launch on the Barney's designer floor, sitting adjacent to companies such as Stella McCartney and The Row, has garnered new exposure and interest resulting in an exciting fresh buzz around the brand. The company continues this exhilarating growth phase with plans to launch new product categories over the next few seasons. Nili Lotan has two retail locations - TriBeCa, NY and East Hampton, NY - with plans to open additional locations over the next few years.
142 DUANE ST
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert