Assistant Manager, Compensation & Benefits, Asia
- Tory Burch
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
In the area of Compensation & Benefits, this position will manage compensation and benefits program including annual compensation review, staff cost budget, retail commission and incentives, benchmarking exercise, annual benefits renewal for Tory Burch business in Asia. This position will also partner with Talent Team in APAC region and Global Talent Product Delivery team, to provide supports on all Talent related systems and key HRIS initiatives.
Compensation & Benefits
- Lead staff cost budget exercises and partner with FP&A closely to ensure budget plan is aligned with guidelines and deliver in timely matter
- Participate in the development and analysis of retail commission and incentive schemes to ensure competitiveness in Asia markets (Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore and Australia)
- Monitor commission and incentive programs are consistently deployed across different locations
- Work closely with Accounting Department to ensure the accuracy of commission and incentive payment
- Conduct market research and benchmarking on compensation and benefits to drive business goals
- Involve in Workday projects for new market openings or system enhancements, including preparation of user requirements, preparing testing scripts, UAT and documentations etc.
- Identify area of improvements to streamline process or shorten working time on routine tasks such as report automation or report redesign etc.
- Review HR policies to ensure meeting all regulatory and compliance requirements
- Assist in monitoring junior team member on benefits administration, work visa applications or renewals and administers work injury cases and reporting
- Provide advisory service to team members on ad-hoc C&B matters
- Support ad-hoc projects and tasks as requested
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Mathematics or other Business Administration related disciplines
- 6 to 8 years of experience in Compensation & Benefits field, preferably with experience in a matrix organization
- Experience in regional role and Workday system will be a plus
- Strong Excel skills with good numerical sense and able to manage large volume of data
- Strong compliance mindset with high attention to details
- Proactive and timely on follow-up and delivery of accurate work with good problem solving and time management skills as well as able to work independently
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Adaptable - Change before you have to
- Changes course easily - Knows when to be patient and when to push - Works well in the gray - Shows grace under pressure - Owns mistakes and learns from them - Balances multiple priorities
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Own it
- Takes initiative, doesn't wait for direction - Builds for the future - Takes personal ownership and accountability - Is resourceful in getting things done
- Collaborative - No "I" in Tory
- Is self-aware and open-minded - Integrates the perspectives of others - Is direct but respectful - Communicates cross functionally - Knows when to get people involved and when to make a decision - Takes an inclusive approach
- Client & Brand Focus - Put yourself in Tory's shoes
- Passionate about the brand and the work - Creates a transformational client experience - Makes decisions in the best interest of the company and our customers - Focuses on internal and external customers
- Live the Values - Being "Buddy"
- Keeps the "Buddy Values" alive (Kindness, humility, warmth, honesty, loyalty, compassion, integrity, and passion) - It's not just what you do, but how you do it - Contributes to a positive and productive environment
- Functional Expertise - Know Your Stuff
- Has the skills necessary to perform the job - Keeps current on trends, skills, and practices - Puts learning into practice
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Team Builder - It's all about "We"
- Sets team goals and roles - Develops, motivates and empowers - Delivers constructive and encouraging feedback - Holds people accountable for results - Recognizes high performance
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Change Leader - Change is the essence of life
- Challenges the current point of view - Puts changes in context for the team - Executes changes that impact the business - Is proactive and positive - Listens to and keeps the team up to speed
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert