Wholesale Customer Support Coordinator
- Fred Perry
- London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 29 Apr 2023
- Customer Service
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
Triple Wimbledon champion Fred Perry founded his brand in 1952. He was the son of a cotton spinner, who played and fought his way through, always with style – and despite the establishment. Today, Fred Perry is a global community of over 370 employees, all inspired by the Laurel Wreath and what it represents
Proactively analyse delivery data and problem solve to support Fred Perry and our partner relationships. To become the focal point of Wholesale accounts communication for your designated markets. Across all product categories coordinate the flow of goods to support your customer base. Resolving all distribution issues as they arise.
- Enter all customer orders onto our system by the given deadlines, giving support to your colleagues were necessary
- Maintain customer profiles on system
- Ensure sales order details on the system are constantly updated, including the deletion of withdrawn styles
- Assist with salesman sample despatches
- Send to your accounts, withdrawn letters, order acknowledgements and Invoices
- Liaise with the Business Development Manager by processing and tracking orders
- Working closely with BDM to ensure the accurate upload of data and tracking of deliveries for all accounts.
- Authorise stock returns from our partners, and in conjunction with Credit Control issue credit notes.
- Prepare any export shipping documentation including invoices, certificates of origin, packing lists and proforma invoices
- Fully update on a regular basis, both your line manager and your customer base of any prevailing logistic issues/ by proactively identifying and addressing any issues which may occur.
- Provide support to team members and cover for vacations and undertake any duties that are assigned to you that fit your skill set
- Regular scheduled meetings with key accounts. Maintain a strong relationship with your key accounts, through clear communication, reporting & regular meetings.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Effective and pro-active problem solver
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
We actively encourage our teams to have a good work/life balance and so we are pleased to offer flexible working shifts at Fred Perry HQ. Our core shift hours are from 10am – 4.30pm and so employees can choose to start and finish early, or start and finish late. (i.e. work 8:00am-4:30pm, or 10:00am-6:30pm etc). We also have 30-minute early finish on Fridays.
As we continue to work in a more flexible way, the Head Office acts a brand hub, where we can all connect and collaborate with one another. This role is a mix of office based (London) and remote working. We will expect the employee to come into the office regularly for face-to-face meetings and to work alongside their team on collaborative projects.
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to all our staff, and continue to reassess what our community needs from us to thrive. We don’t want to be a good company to work for, we want to be a great one. Here are some things we currently offer:
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Competitive salary, reviewed every year
- Generous staff discount and regular sample sales
- Generous pension scheme with 8.5% company contribution
- Option to buy an extra 5 days holiday annually
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Early finish Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Birthday vouchers
- Regular opportunities to attend gigs / events
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.
In 1952, Fred Perry founded his brand, designing his first pique tennis shirt the same year. That shirt would transcend sportswear to streetwear on the backs of generation after generation of British youth subcultures. The shirt is the start and end of everything we do, because it’s more than a shirt – it’s a rite of passage, it’s the uniform of the non-uniform. A true icon.
Fred Perry has never adjusted its course for anyone. Never tied itself to the latest subculture. This philosophy has led to long term collaborations with like-minded partners, from Comme des Garçons to Amy Winehouse and from Raf Simons to Charlie Casely-Hayford.
Our head office is in the heart of London. It’s where everything happens from Design, Product Development, Customer Service and Operations. We have over 200 shops around the world, from Glasgow to Brighton, Paris, New York, Shanghai and Tokyo to name a few. We are proud to have a community of customers from all over the world, adopting the Fred Perry Shirt in their own unique way.
- 07825 344700
Fred Perry Ltd
37 Mount Pleasant
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert