- Citizen Femme
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 29 Apr 2023
- Editorial & Media
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Do you love travel? Style? Are you creative?
Citizen Femme is a rapidly growing luxury travel and lifestyle website for women. With over 40 global contributors, Citizen Femme is the voice of women who love to travel. Weekend guides, packing tips, interviews, destination inspiration and much more.
We are looking for someone to join the team with an excellent eye and brilliant design skills, superb writing skills and impeccable grammar. You will work alongside the Deputy Editor and Content Director on growing the platform.
You must be creative, curious, love the digital space. You will be helping to bring fun, fresh, inventive ideas and content with the team.
Please only apply if based in London.
. The job involves:
- Content creation: writing articles, sourcing images and video, and wordpress management
- Use of design programmes (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) to design newsletters for the site and for partnerships
- Social media management, design, and growth (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Managing the Instagram feed and shoppable section
- Style curation for the e-commerce section
Looking for full or part-time, leading to a permanent paid position.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert