- Roland Mouret
- London (Central) (GB)
- Up to £25,000 + Benefits
- Closing date
- 29 Apr 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Founded by Han Chong, Roland Mouret is part of a newly formed SP Collection, a group that has been set up to discover, nurture, and develop best in class creativity and design.
We are looking for an ambitious candidate that will take on the responsibility of finance assistant and join our passionate team at Roland Mouret in Central London. If you want to grow your career by taking on full ownership for two of our brands within the group, this is a great opportunity for that.
If you are detailed orientated, a great communicator and can form relationships easily, then apply today. Do not be concerned with the lack of experience, the job can be taught, you’ll also have the support and guidance from a great team with a vast range of experience.
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within the team
- Liaising with customers, as well as our internal and external sales teams.
- Uploading sales invoices onto our accounting software
- Making sure all invoices are being tracked correctly
- Creating and managing ageing reports to be shared within the business
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debt
- Checking all bank accounts for receivable payments
- Reconciliation of our ecommerce platforms
- Support the management accountant with a variety of tasks
- Contribute to a cohesive department unit; promote a good team environment
- Sending out statements on account when requested.
- Strong communication and presentation abilities (written & verbal)
- Must be interpersonal and be able to create relationships between all levels of the business
- Must be detailed oriented and possess good organisation skills
- Ability to display initiative and ownership
- Proactive and able to anticipate needs and issues before they arise
- Intermediate Excel skills
Job description is not all-inclusive. Roland Mouret reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Roland Mouret is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All candidates must already have the eligibility to work in the UK.
Roland Mouret is committed to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert