- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 29 Apr 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As a KOIBIRD Assistant Buyer you must be product focused, have a strong understanding of luxury brands and exceptional organisation skills.
Role and responsibilities:
- Support the Buying Department with the day to day buying tasks working very closely with the Junior Buyer.
- Proactively manage a high volume of brands and a varied range of responsibilities throughout the buying cycle.
- Sourcing, contacting, and building relationships with new brands.
- Assist in the preparation of seasonal launches for the store and online.
- Collating information, written and visual, to create brand books and product assortment documents for internal and external use.
- Data entry and administrative tasks including inputting and collating product data, checking order confirmations, and supporting the management of the OTB tracker.
- Assist with the weekly sales reports and analysis using Excel on a regular basis and carrying out weekly competitor pricing checks.
- Managing the process of credit notes, refunds and replacement products of in-season swaps and faulty items.
- Managing courier collections and deliveries for the department.
- Be the go-to person and first point of contact for any queries relating to stock discrepancies, brand orders, and deliveries.
- Support with the sample management process for photoshoots.
- Organise and manage the flow of seasonal products in and out of the business with suppliers covering samples, deliveries, in season swaps & faulty/replacement products.
- Running errands were necessary and assisting in any other areas of the business that require support.
- Previous experience as an Assistant Buyer.
- Someone who loves fashion, is very product focused and has good brand awareness.
- A strong understanding of luxury brands, the fashion industry with good commercial awareness.
- A degree in fashion buying, product or equivalent.
- Someone who thrives and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organised multitasker with a strong eye for detail and ability to work on own initiative
- Admin savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel & PowerPoint
KOIBIRD is a London-based luxury concept store and e-com platform rooted in a desire to invigorate the traditional retail landscape, prioritising storytelling above all else. It is a go-to retail destination for new and unique fashion finds.
Since its inception in 2018, the company has worked to cultivate an innovative brand ecosystem that celebrates the arts, travel and culture via immersive and engaging cross-category edits. Covering RTW, lifestyle and beauty, these biannual seasonal concepts pool together the brightest, boldest labels from around the world, inspiring customers to embrace travel in its most abstract sense; be this through destinations, nostalgia, or a piece of art or cinema.
62 Marylebone Lane
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert