an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents' effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with the best Retail Team in the industry.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive special offers.
- We will help you become great at what you love - Our Retail Excellence Programs in Styling, Coaching, Brand Ambassador (just to name a few) and supportive Retail Leaders are there to support you each step of the way
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
As a Tory BurchAssociate District Manager(ADM) you are in a unique position to assist the District Manager to drive top line sales, reduce direct expense, and managing metric performance within a market area consisting 3-4 non-focus doors. The ADM role is designed to lead the operational and visual strategies for this focused and defined store group. They will spend approximately 75% of their time on business driving and operational effectiveness projects and initiatives/strategies, along with~ 25% visual support, creation, and execution to the store. A successful ADM will demonstrate the ability to further support District Managers to objectively assess the current state of the business through multiple sources- financials, customer feedback, employee goal-based performance, morale, etc. and find ways to improve all fronts with creativity, operational proficiency and leadership. Ideal candidates will consistently demonstrate and role model collaboration, operational and visual excellence, and will excel at identifying and assist in the development top talent in the markets.A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be overseeing the development of clientele relationships and driving business initiatives, setting clear goals and expectations and holding people accountable to high standards of excellence, or building a world class team who strives to create an exceptional retail experience. The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence.
The ADM's responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
To Land This Role:
- Has a clear vision for and understanding of the business, culture and overall operations and visual expectations of the store to drive results
- Ensure stores are practicing disciplined management of expenses such as payroll/wages, supplies and other direct expenses in a business-focused manner
- Holds self and team accountable for the achievement of financial targetsby monitoring and communicating improvement and best practice strategies through consistent Store Visit and Operational and Visual Store Audits
- Ensure store teams are leverage Technology and Tools to effectively drive their business
- Assist in StoreForce Auditing to ensure schedules are covering all peak time selling periods, and maximizing overall operations of the store.
- Escalates, removes roadblocks, and quickly resolves outstanding IT Service Channel Ticket issues within the stores to ensure a productive and seamless working environment for all store associates
- Partner closely with the Store Design & Construction Teams on immediate repairs, and any new design implementations, and installations.
- Review operational reporting to ensure compliance with the core operational policies & procedures and in full partnership and alignment with the DM and GMs providing coaching & feedback to help stores improve as necessary
- Provides actionable feedback and execute visual directives with the teams to increase business opportunities through money mapping and product placement in the market
- Emulate the brand aesthetic & embody a strong sense of fashion sensibility and an enthusiastic attitude
- Ensure that the Tory Burch aesthetic is maintained across all touch points including associate presentation, visual standards, maintenance and merchandising to create a fully branded environment
- Ensure all stores in the market are merchandised according to visual guidelines and partner with the GMs to holdstore teams accountable to the standards
- In partnership with the DM and GM assists in proactive networking, sourcing, recruiting, and continually identifying top talent pipelines with the markets
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- 7- 10 years retail store management experience, previous multi-store management experience a plus
- A genuine enthusiasm about the fashion industry and product
- Proven ability to drive sales and motivate teams through honesty, kindness, passion, humility, integrity, compassion, excellence and humor (all of our values)
- Ability to be agile and change course when necessary
- Excellent business development and communication skills
The Retail Team is a dynamic group of professionals, connecting our brand to customers through people management, building a world class talent pool, and driving business initiatives and results. By tapping into our relationships with customers, we are able to build brand awareness, promote new product assortments, and generate positive coverage of our company, our collections, and our Foundation. We work hard and have fun while doing it!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is - . Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .