HR partner providing advice and guidance on areas of talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, compensation planning, organization design, organizational restructures, talent management, leadership and team development.
This role will also support the VP HR & Talent on key HR and Talent initiatives (regionally and globally), ensuring a consistent, effective and needs based approach that align with the strategic priorities of the organization.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Talent Strategy - support and help drive the Talent Strategy for the Supply organization that aligns to the functional goals and priorities
- Talent Management -own for select client groups the Talent Review and Succession Planning process and support the process for Supply globally (in partnership with the VP HR & Talent, HRBPs and Executive Development )
- Talent Development - in partnership with VP HR & Talent, connect with PVH U and Supply Academy Manger to ensure education, training and learning for Supply associates is connected to current learning needs, business focus and future skill set requirements.
- Talent Acquisition -on interview panel and key partner for client group (s)
- Employee Relations - work with associates and leaders and advise leaders on appropriate resolution
- Performance Management - coach associates and managers of others on performance management process,
- Performance Management/P&D - own/manage the overall process (including comp planning) for client group (s) and help pull global rollups for CSCO.
- PVH Listens- support leaders with PVH Listens (action planning and reporting), help pull global rollups.
- Senior Leader Development - learning plans, coaching needs, follow-up from talent review/talent cards
- Global Mobility& Immigration - as needed
- Town Halls - help provide content related to HR and talent
- Inclusion & Diversity - work with I&D leaders to ensure that PVH Supply recruits, retains and grows a diverse pool of talent and ensures an inclusive environment.
- Budget Management - attend regional forecast meetings and provide updates as needed
- Workday (HRIS) -run reports
- 7+ years' experience in a human resources generalist and/or consulting role
- Expertise in benefits, compensation, compliance and Human Resources (HR) data management
- Demonstrated experience as a business partner aligning human resources and business strategies with organizational capabilities
- Experience building a strong network of relationships among peers, internal and external partners, decision makers and stakeholders.
- Strong project management experience, can manage strategic projects, monitor and execute
- Should have some experience operating in a global environment
Bachelor's degree or related experience. Skills:
- Strategic thinker
- Effective in a corporate environment - ability to navigate the realities of collaborating across functions, thinking strategically, etc.
- Ability to structure and break down complex problems to drive to results.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to drive results cross-functionally in a matrix environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills, along with finely tuned interpersonal skills and professional judgement.
- Presence with the ability to influence.
- High sense of urgency and proactive decision making
- Able to work with a high degree of self-direction and flexibility, especially with respect to taking initiative, prioritizing multiple tasks and using professional judgment to resolve problems.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple projects and details simultaneously - with strong attention to detail and ability to drive to closure
- Strong creativity, self-motivated, and a passion to transform the business.
- Quick learner of new technologies and business functions
- Knowledge of HRIS systems
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Pay Range: $130,000 - $170,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH