We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose :
The primary purpose of this position is to help Tapestry HR deliver on its purpose to enable an inspirational and inclusive culture where exceptional talent thrives. You will have the opportunity to work with individuals at a variety of levels and in various functions. It's that broad reach that will bring broad impact.
People Partners collaborate with leaders, managers and team members across all areas of the Company on a wide range of HR topics. As stewards of our culture and values, People Partners leverage Talent Best Practices for a consistent employment experience. The People Partner team works across all brands and functions, both corporate and stores, by balancing a self-service mindset with the need for customized guidance on complex HR topics. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Human Resources to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Work closely with Fieldteam members to ensure best practices in rewards, change management, talent management & development and career planning are implemented in partnership with HR Centers of Expertise
- Responsible for supporting the identification of talent, succession planning and career discussions
- Partner with people managers to align roles, goals and processes with organizational strategies
- Help our leaders and managers make key people decisions
- Diagnose issues including broad talent trends and themes, then identifying and influencing the appropriate outcomes by partnering with leaders and managers
- Steward Tapestry and brand culture
- Data Savvy able to turn data into actionable insights to business groups
- 8+ years' work experience as an HR Generalist/Business Partner
- Experience in retail environment is a plus
- Extensive experience required in performance management and coaching
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proven experience providing strategic support to leaders
- Ability to relate, influence, and coach employees at all levels in the organization
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Ability to diagnose problems, and identify and drive appropriate solutions
- Demonstrated ability to challenge convention and to provide solutions in ambiguous and changing situations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action
- Experience partnering with Legal, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Employee Relations, HRIS
- Experience with Microsoft platforms (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Visio), and HR people platforms (Success Factors a plus)
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others: Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-KS1 #LI-HYBRID Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/ BASE PAY RANGE $115,000 TO $130,000 ANNUALLY
Click Here - U.S. Benefits Summary