Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To complete our Denim & Leisure Trousers team in the Leisurewear department we are looking for aTeam Leader Quality & Manufacturing Excellence (m/f/d).What you can expect:
- Responsible for a multidisciplinary team including Ready Made Garments Quality, Materials Quality Fabrics, Quality Analyst and FPG Incoming Goods Control Team coordination. That includes allocation of responsibilities and workload as well as coaching, developing, and counselling of team members
- Define HUGO BOSS standards for manufacturing processes, equipment, and technical expertise, ideally based on Lean and Quality principles
- Coordinate projects to professional project management standards, including feedback loops and handoff to supplier to ensure deliverables are met
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining quality assurance standards and procedures, coordinating with appropriate units and departments to improve manufacturing process performance, active & continuous supplier management and development in terms of physical quality attributes
- Trigger a cross-functional approach and strengthen continuous exchange with Product Development and the Creative teams in the early development phase
- Drive improvement and simplification of relevant internal and external quality assurance processes, concepts, and methodologies to improve on-time availability of quality-assured products
- Completed studies in the field of apparel technology and / or completed textile professional training
- Experience in manufacturing environment and at least 5 years of work experience in a similar position
- Technical knowledge of Denim and Casual Trousers with the ability to evaluate quality levels
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and quality techniques and management principles
- Holistic thinking about fashion manufacturing and global sourcing strategies
- Strong influencing skills, decision making, strategic thinking, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a multidisciplinary team
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- High level of commitment, ability to multitask and change management skills
- Fluency in English is required, German is plus
#LI-TF1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.