- Rat & Boa
- London (Greater) (GB)
- £40-45k per annum. based on pro rata 3 days per week.
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
- Editorial & Media
- Contract Type
- Part Time
Part-time position reporting to the Digital Lead (role to be filled).
We are looking for an extremely talented copywriter that can develop the brand TOV to coincide with its established, strong visual identity. An idea’s person that can immerse themselves in the brand's digital world, creating engaging individualistic copy and content across all touch points, driving and developing brand awareness from a unique point of view.
As the lead writer you will work closely with the Creative Directors and wider Digital Team to create brand toolkits to ensure consistent on-brand content is always created.
You will be passionate about creative storytelling and writing impactful and distinctive copy to constantly evolve the way we connect with our customers and Rat & Boa community.
- Develop a unique, creative tone of voice, to match the Rat & Boa brand visual DNA
- Deliver imaginative, impactful and engaging copy that brings to life our creative vision
- Write and edit creative copy at a senior level across all customer touchpoints including emails, product pages, extended online content / journal, look books and social posts
- Ensure that content output aligns with the brief both creatively and commercially and champions our point of view
- Find new ways to develop our storytelling and engage our customers through copy, whether it be collection focuses, community and purpose-led storytelling or sustainability messaging
- UX/UI copy, working alongside the Digital Design team to ensure a consistent digital user experience
- Work with the wider Digital Team on the development of ideas and delivering creative campaigns
- Involvement in all phases of creating a digital project, from initial brainstorming to final proposal, interfacing with different roles and helping to define an effective communication plan
- Creation of transactional copy across website and back end, eg. FAQs etc
- Manage the copy workflows ensuring efficient processes and all deadlines are met
- Take responsibility for the end-to-end copy production process, modifying copy as required and always looking at ways to improve the process
- Excellent written English, impeccable grammar, spelling and proofreading skills
- Experience writing marketing copy for looks book, content features, emails, campaigns, and paid and organic social channels
- Experience working in the luxury fashion sector
- Show agility and the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Experience in SEO copywriting and working with SEO teams would be of benefit
- An openness to feedback and constructive criticism
- Forward thinking and progressive, they will have accountable ownership for all product content
- You have a strong background in copywriting with experience at a senior level
- Meaningful experience in and a passion for the fashion and luxury sector
- Display excellent written and verbal communications skills and exceptional creative talent
- You are highly collaborative, detail-oriented and a strong communicator, able to work cross-functionally with broader teams and key internal stakeholders
- You will thrive in busy, fast-paced environments and enjoy being part of a dynamic team
- You are passionate about copywriting, proactive, a perfectionist, and can work at the fast pace we’re used to, both managing our own workload and assisting others
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert