To support our Social Media Editing team we are searching for a Intern Social Media Production (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support in the execution of graphic design and audiovisual stories for diverse touch points incl. reels/video, stories for Instagram and Chinese channels
- Support in the execution of the final graphic designs for our social media assets and daily business
- Preparation of and support for productions, organizing the products, supporting the team on production with hands on mentality
- Working closely with the social fashion editor as well as the graphic designer
- Assemble trend, user, and competitor research to strengthen our activities and social footprint and track, analyze and report on social media performance
- Support social media graphic designer with creating daily assets such as resizing images
- Help the social media fashion editor with daily tasks to meet operational deadlines
WHO YOU ARE
- Advanced studies and practical experience in Social Media, Graphic Design, Digital or Fashion Editing
- Proficient in CS6-Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Keynote, After Effects, Premiere Pro
- Fluency in English required
- Excellent analytic and organizational skills are a must with experience generating
- Passion for social media and greater knowledge of the newest developments of these channels, high affinity for high-end fashion as well as online media
- Excellent communication skills and an open and positive attitude
- You are deadline-driven, have good time management skills and organize your tasks with care while working independently and responsibly
WHAT WE OFFER
- Starting with 10 days of vacation days
- Mobile office / Mobile office abroad (job and position permitting)
- e-learning courses
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.