Internship Project Management - Digital Creation (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To support our Digital Creation team, we are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for a period of 6 months starting in September 2023.
With our Digital Creation team, we are a central sparring partner and manage projects along the Digital Creation workflow. You will get to know and support them with each of your tasks.
What you can expect:
- Independent execution of analyses as well as preparation of project documents and presentations
- Participation in project-related coordination meetings and fine conceptualization
- Support in the preparation and follow-up of project and innovation workshops
- Independent research on current innovations, digital software solutions and current trends in digital transformation
- Diverse opportunities to actively participate in the team, for example in the organization and support of internal events and internal communication
- Accompanying the team in the further development of 3D product development within Hugo Boss
- You are completing a Bachelor's (at least 3rd semester) or Master's degree, ideally in the field of project management, business administration, management & digitalization or a comparable degree with a textile focus
- You have a high interest in gaining first experiences in the field of digital creation as well as project management
- You have first experience in the digital development tools CLO3D and/or Vidya and you have knowledge in 3D Softwares
- You have a hands-on mentality and enjoy organizing. In addition, you are characterized by a high degree of initiative and the ability to work in a team
- Communication talent as well as distinctive social competence count to your strengths
- You are confident in using MS-Office (especially PowerPoint)
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert