The Blue Box.
Since 1837, Tiffany & Co. has always been a company of great innovators who are constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible with design and influencing style.
As our organization continues to grow within the LVMH group, we now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join our Qatar team as an Operations Coordinator.
In this role, you will effectively perform all aspects of customer service within the boutique that relate to customer repairs, servicing orders, call enquiries including stock availability, post sale offerings and customer correspondence. Your role in the Tiffany Legacy
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That's a wrap.
- Ensure all repair and service orders are managed and completed in a timely manner, and successfully meet company's service quality standards using the approved Tiffany & Co. process guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure that all customer inquiries, via telephone, email or in person are being responded to in an appropriate and timely manner and completed to high standards of resolution following Tiffany & Co. established processes and procedures.
- Apply consultative one-to-one selling and product knowledge to all customer interactions to develop and build ongoing customer relationships and confidence.
- Provide the highest standard of customer follow-up to support the development of client relationships.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years sales experience within a customer-focused environment. Be it Operations, Sales, Retail or Hospitality...We believe a diverse workforce makes a difference. A dynamic service-driven personality is essential!
We are seeking:
- A Blue Box Enthusiast.
- Solid attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities, proven multi-tasking experience with an ability to meet deadlines, professionalism and a commitment to excellence.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a diverse client base and collaborate with colleagues.
- Flexibility to work traditional retail trading hours, including weekdays and weekends, late nights and holidays.
This is just the beginning. Apply now!
- Competitive salary package, employee discounts and milestone gifts.
- You get to work in a high performing, caring, fun and dynamic team.
- Culture focused on wellbeing, innovation and growth.
- Endless career opportunities with the largest luxury group - LVMH!
- Professional growth and development and individual up-skilling opportunities.
- Great mentoring from a highly experienced management team.
- An inspired career is life's best accessory.