- Hugo Boss
- City, United States
- Closing date
- 28 Jun 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Recruiter is responsible for the full life cycle of recruitment: recruiting, sourcing, screening, interviewing by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external) for our Savannah Distribution Center in Midway, GA.
The Recruiter must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all administrative and specialized functions in the company, understanding of the company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of policy and procedure, federal and state laws regarding employment practices in warehouse, logistics or distribution centers. The position is based on-site.
What you can expect:
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Partner with Senior Leadership/Hiring Managers to understand their talent needs and manage the full cycle recruitment process.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone, video and in person), administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, and extend offer of employment (Corporate) and create/delivers employment offer letters.
- Recruitment of Savannah Corporate and Warehouse Employees
- Provide recommendations and talent insights using market knowledge, data, and a strong industry network
- Support the recruitment efforts for short term and long-term temporary needs.
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, etc.
- Partner with the HR Team to assist in onboarding new employees to become fully integrated.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Manage the Open Jobs Report
- Manage agency relationships ensuring that the best interest of the company is in mind at all times.
- Remains updated on all local and state legislative changes relating to employment screening and job offering.
- Own and manage reporting metrics such as time to fill, sourcing channel, retention rate, cost of hire, and report on a reoccurring frequency.
- Participate in the development and deployment of an interview skills training program.
- Support the design and implementation of overall recruiting strategy.
- Responsible for administrative tasks; new hire process and collection of new hire documents.
- Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- 3-5 years of professional recruiting required
- Direct experience recruiting in warehouse, logistics or distribution environment is strongly preferred but experience in a high volume environment is required
- Knowledge of SAP and other applicant tracking systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (particularly excel)
- Must be able to work independently and take initiative, hands-on
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to multitask and work under deadlines
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills, with track record of building positive relationships with cross functional teams
HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 21 Paid Days Off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert