At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Connecting with others
Client Engagement Corporate and Regional teams, Retail stores, Training, Marketing/events, Retail Operations, VM, Merchandising
This role's key purpose is to drive the Client Engagement performance in the West region, based in Los Angeles, for both client retention, re-activation and acquisition objectives. This role will act as central regional coordinator of resources and key stake holders with the aim to plan and implement a consistent and commercially impactful customer strategy, aligned with the global strategy. JOB PURPOSE
This role's key purpose is to drive the Client Engagement performance in the West region, based in Los Angeles, for both client retention, re-activation and acquisition objectives. This role will act as central regional coordinator of resources and key stake holders with the aim to plan and implement a consistent and commercially impactful customer strategy, aligned with the global strategy.
RESPONSIBILITIES CLIENTELING CULTURE
CLIENT ENGAGEMENT PERFORMANCE
- Champion clienteling behaviors and ways of working to drive a client centric business: relationship building, pro-active outreach with existing clients and prospects, head to toe styling, working by appointment to name a few
- Elevate all client experiences in stores and out of stores, ensuring brand guidelines are met
- Leverage all clienteling tools to achieve results: clienteling app, client development plans, local experiences...
- Define regional retention targets for the Northeast region and for individual stores
- Report on market performance and customer retention strategy plans, providing insight to unlock specific opportunities by store and client segment
CUSTOMER STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
- Work with retail network on strategy and execution of customer plans to reach top client growth objectives
- Interpret on a monthly basis key top customers retention opportunities and define appropriate action plans
- Set Client Engagement Budget and monitor ROI
- In line with the Global and Regional Strategy, develop yearly, quarterly and monthly regional plans to be executed through Retail network
- Communicate to regional retail management and store managers key CRM focuses and actions
- In partnership with the store managers, define the regional value proposition that would maximise the overall contact strategy, including retail animations, client development plans
- Plan and execute in store and out of store local experiences with the goal to retain top clients and increase loyalty with the Brand
- Research and negotiate local opportunities to partner with personal shoppers/stylists, local charities and other targeted and qualitiative groups to acquire target luxury audience
- In partnership with Training, define a holistic Client Engagement training plan, looking at on-boarding, ongoing support and ad hoc training
- 8-10 years work experience minimum, preferably with experience in Client Engagement Role
- Experience in hosting clients in a Luxury environment
- Solid Retail Experience preferred
- Deep knowledge of local market
- Strong Analytical Skills
- CRM tools experience preferred
- Project Management Experience
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Great communicator with leadership and Influencing skills
- Team Player
- Business Acumen
- Elevated presence
- Ability to host HNWI
- Client Engagement performance, KPI targets
- Solid and globally aligned Customer Retention Plans
- Consistent and Elevated Luxury Experiences and Retail Execution
- Targeted client acquisition programs
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
- Expected base salary for the role will generally be between $150,000.00 and $157,000.00 per hour at the commencement of employment. However, base salary if hired will be determined on an individualized basis and is only part of the total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, discretionary bonuses, short and long-term incentive packages, and Company-sponsored benefit programs.
- This position is at-will and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Posting Notes: USA || California (US-CA) || Los Angeles || COMMERCIAL RESOURCES || AMERICAS - CLIENT AND CRM || n/a ||