Tiffany is seeking a Business and Systems Analyst to support our Digital Applications initiatives supporting our Ecommerce and Retail business.
- Act as SME for all respective requirement details.
- Participate in daily triages to capture enhancements and improvements in relevant systems.
Agile/Scrum - will manage backlog for multiple projects, follow-through on all assigned features/user stories to ensure they are ready for release within the allotted sprint within JIRA (Atlassian)
Quality Assurance - Will conduct functional testing where needed to validate stories across sprints cycles to ensure requirements are implemented. Perform any regression tests and participate in Integration
Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Support business stakeholders during User Acceptance Testing Phase - Test Scenarios, Test data, Defect management by Triaging issues.
Application support - will investigate, analyze and prioritize incidents and problem tickets within Service now as part of IT maintenance and any improvement efforts. This will include coordinating any application maintenance activities with external vendors - Salesforce. JRNI etc. Document and publish any knowledge articles business processes, any known issues, FAQs etc. to support IT Services model.
- Partnering closely with the business/product and technical teams, developing detailed user stories including any technical specification documentation, and ensuring there is alignment between all teams on the solution for any major, minor as well as maintenance releases for Salesforce & Marketing applications.
- Coordinate configurations, upgrades, new features/releases for Ecommerce/Retail Digital applications.
- Coordinate problem management, ensuring all steps during a production issue are being addressed. Evaluate detailed resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems.
- Lead knowledge transfer sessions to maintenance team for any improvements for major and minor releases.
- Continually improve personal knowledge and skills relevant to IT applications, current enterprise application architecture and integrations (Technical and functional)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or a related field, or experience in IT related to Business analysis, software development or support
- 2+ years of experience in an IT Business or Systems Analyst role
- Experience in Ecommerce digital applications (Search Engines, PIM, Commerce Engines, OMS systems)
- Proficiency in databases, SQL, HTML, XML, Jira and Confluence is necessary
- Ability to investigate and analyze data with appropriate tools - proven analyst skills spanning business functions and applications
- 2+ years of Agile and SDLC experience - full lifecycle solution development, from requirements gathering through build, test, deploy, and support
- Demonstrated experience documenting use cases and functional requirements
- Basic SQL query skills and strong familiarity navigating database structures and integration design documentation
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead cross functional departments in requirements sessions
- Demonstrated ability to partner and liaison between business users and a technical development team
- Working knowledge of Jira, Confluence, SharePoint, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project
- Must have experience working in a mid-large size Enterprise technical and business environment.
- Experience with large scale ecommerce platform
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Algolia search engine, Akeneo PIM, Adobe Experience Asset Manager and Lengow Feed Management tool
- Prior hands on development experience in any programming language
- Experience with Global & Luxury Brands