The Brand Ambassador - Security
serves as the first point of contact for Tiffany customers and delivers the start of a special and unique experience by welcoming and connecting with customers, in order to make them feel important and valued.
The primary responsibility of the role is to ensure a safe and secure environment for customers and employees, and provide exceptional support in customer service, operations, and store facilities .
Through our ‘Grow with Tiffany' employee development program, a career path as a Brand Ambassador - Security could lead to roles in Senior Security, Operations, and/or Sales
The Security Officer maintains a secure environment for clients and employees at all times. This role includes serving as ambassador and first point of contact for Tiffany clients and is critical to provide a positive Tiffany experience from beginning to end for each client. Responsibilities include both security and back of house operations and controls. Sales:
Deepen the relationship with our customers to drive lifetime loyalty and spend. Act as a Tiffany ambassador and carry out store operations to support the store in achieving its sales plan. Service:
Elevate in-store customer experience, consistently delivering memorable moments. Execute best practices by optimizing hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences and take action and client feedback. D emonstrate passion as a Tiffany brand ambassador during every customer interaction. Operations and Security Control:
Provide exceptional operations and security support to drive sales and service. Partner with Senior Security Officer and Management to deter theft, report missing assets, respond to emergency situations and implement Incident Management Programs procedures. Ensure security systems and procedures are adhered to by following up on daily inspections, equipment, alarm tests, inspections, key access, and report submissions. Carry out operations tasks including opening and closing procedures. Assist with facilities repairs and communicate with store team. Required Qualifications:
- Customer service focused mentality.
- Team player with a desire to help others achieve sales goals.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, positive attitude and demeanor.
- Ability to work retail store hours as necessary, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- High School diploma required, college a plus.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience in luxury retail sales or a customer-facing role is a plus.
- Bi-lingual is a plus, but not a requirement.